Advertising but also not.

imactuallyjames

Terrarian
Before I start: I'm not a very big player & I know very little about the terraria forums.

So, I've wanted to ask this for a while but I couldn't be asked to ask. (wow get it bling bling)

Basically, can I advertise a video for example on this forums but its Terraria-related, for example I made a conversation and I want to share a funny/creative terraria video to the people on that conversation. am I allowed to do this or not?

If it's your own video, I would propose to start a thread in the Let's Play section. If it is simply your channel that you wish to publicize, head towards the Youtube channel thread. Both of these URLs have been administered beforehand. From what your post says, I understand that you've made a conversation and you want to share a video. In this eventuality, if it is a private conversation shared with other members, then anything that happens between you is completely private to my understanding. Even a conversation taking place on a user's profile works, too, mind you. Sharing videos online is a common part of the Internet culture. Just as long as you're posting the video at the correct place, you should be, in theory, perfectly fine. If anything bad happens, the staff members will take care of it regardless, don't fret.

Back
Top Bottom