Advice for equipables

Endara

Terrarian
I'm currently post Plantera and am upgrading some of my equipables before I progress. I'd like some advice because there's 7 eqipables I wanna have, but obviously there aren't enough slots for that. The equipables I want are spectre wings, lightning boots (wanna upgrade them all the way if I keep them), charm of myths, moon shell (wanna upgrade it after golem if I keep it), ankh sheild, papyrus scarab and star veil. Any suggestions for what I should keep or alternatives that'll give me the same abilities but use less slots? I'm a bit stuck on what to do. The ones I'd like to keep most are the wings, shell, scarab and shield - but after that I can't decide because they're all useful.. I'm a melee player with a terra blade, turtle armour and Raven and Desert Tiger minions if that helps at all :)

For me, I'd drop the papyrus scarab and choose all the others (or just lightning boots and star veil on normal mode.) However, since you'd rather keep the scarab, I have some other ideas.

I can't really choose between charm of myths and star veil, but I'd definitely choose either one of them over the charm of myths, since you can replace it with campfires, heart lanterns, regeneration potions, and other things not mentioned.

I haven't really fought Plantera or any boss in Terraria for a while, though, so consider this post with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom