PC Advice on Duke Fishron's third form?

Hey, I recently decided to try to take down Duke Fishron for my first time ever on my expert mode save, using Xenopopper with chlorophyte bullets and an asphalt bridge, UFO mount to dodge everything and a heart statue for healing, heart lantern for more regen, campfire of course, ironskin potion, regen potion, lifeforce potion for that extra up to 600 health, and it was going well until I met his third form, he goes invisible and since the Xenopopper has a slight delay from clicking to actually firing, I wasn't able to hit him and he killed me.

Any tips on dodging/weapons to use? I feel like the megashark would be a wise choice, but it does very little damage to Duke Fishron already, let alone when he's charging and going invisible half the time, maybe the chain gun but the frost moon event is literally impossible for me, I'm new to expert mode.

Have you thought of "ichoring" him? Maybe you can use golden shower on him just before he goes into it's third form and then use Something like the tactical shootgun with chloropythe to shoot in it's direction. You can actually still see his glowing eyes Moving around so as long as you know more or less on with part of the screen he is it shall be alright.

Thank you for the tips, I pulled my worm scarf out of my junk drawer, got my hands on some cursed flames, tried it, died, tried again with falling to dodge his third phase, did it. I better get what I want from this treasure bag, because I have a feeling that I'll never be able to do that again!

Thanks!!

Thank you for the tips, I pulled my worm scarf out of my junk drawer, got my hands on some cursed flames, tried it, died, tried again with falling to dodge his third phase, did it. I better get what I want from this treasure bag, because I have a feeling that I'll never be able to do that again!

Thanks!!
Congratulation :D
You did a fantastic job! I will probably never be able to beat him in it's third phase without cheesing!
Hope you get good loot, if you get fishron wings the fight will be easier! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom