Advice on replicating this

rxgMavericks

Terrarian
Any idea on how to replicate this map object? I tried with cyan walls but cant figure out the curved parts of Australia.

image.png

Attachments

• image_2023-03-24_141643982.png
    image_2023-03-24_141643982.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
So im trying to recreate this build that someone posted a year ago and am having some issues with walls. Specifically gemspark walls and the borders. I need to start by mentioning that the left side on the left bump doesnt have the same issue because im able to put an echo block under the border, which affects the wall for some reason. Any help with advice for getting this to work is greatly appreciated.

Untitled.png

Here is what im trying to recreate.

z3f6g2g44sqa1.png

Here is what is happening for me.

image_2023-03-30_133849151.png

here is why the left isnt an issue. Notice that the slanted black piece in the original is where the echo block is.

So im trying to recreate this build that someone posted a year ago and am having some issues with walls. Specifically gemspark walls and the borders. I need to start by mentioning that the left side on the left bump doesnt have the same issue because im able to put an echo block under the border, which affects the wall for some reason. Any help with advice for getting this to work is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 403077
Here is what im trying to recreate.

View attachment 403074
Here is what is happening for me.

View attachment 403075
here is why the left isnt an issue. Notice that the slanted black piece in the original is where the echo block is.

You've created a similar thread for asking advice earlier for the same type of wall, so I have merged your new thread into your original one.

For questions about getting this specific type of wall, please keep posts in your original thread, as we don't permit duplicate threads as a forum policy.

looks like a combination of different blocks for texture and paint for the slightly different colors. the curved parts are some creativley hammered blocks but I cant figure out which directions. It does seeem like some stuff is modded too. I think Calamity?

I already figured out the curved parts, they are silly purple ballons painted white. And yes the original author said they had used calamity for vanaties all blocks and walls are from the base game.

Also i just was able to get sort of the same effect with a mod called merge control

Attachments

• image_2023-03-30_163123776.png
    image_2023-03-30_163123776.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom