tModLoader Aerovelence Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

xArcri

Spazmatism
1548591118888.png

Download the latest version of Aerovelence on the Browser! JK, it isn't out yet. Sorry friends.

Trailer soon!

What does the Aerovelence mod add to Terraria, and what do I plan on?
-65+ Items.
-3 Pre-Hardmode Ores.
-A ton of bosses, including some special ones.
-A few accessories.

I plan to add...
-Over 1,600 Unique items.
-10 Hardmode ores.
-20 New bosses.
-Post Moon-Lord content.
-Class advancements.
-Custom Biomes with their own blocks.

Some important stuff to be aware of...
In the event that one copies a form of medium from the mod, be it sprites, code, ect. they will be banned from the server (if present), and necessary action to rectify the issue will be taken.

Aerovelence Discord Server
Join the Aerovelence Discord Server!

Mineable Ores
(can't place a spoiler because it makes 2 of them, and it separates the ore.)
Phantic: Requires a Silver/Tungsten pick to mine.
Azure: Requires a Phantic pick to mine.
Craigon: Mined after Snowrium is defeated.
Starbrine: Requires a Cobalt/Palladium pick to mine.
Pallemant: Found in ice caves once Varadacidus is killed. Requires a Titanium/Adamantite pick to mine.
Stormspray: Spawns once Plantera is killed. Requires a Drax/Pickaxe Axe to mine.
Riftthrottle: Dropped from the Sky Wraith, and found in caves.
Levanthite: Spawns once Moonlord is killed. Takes lunar picks to mine.
Soulstone: Requires a Levanthite pick to mine.
Aether: Made with Seraph Crystals and soulstone.

Astrine: Made with Glade shards, Eridan shards and Seraph crystals. Dropped by Dextrameridus.
Eternal Stone: Dropped from Void Termina. Used to craft end-game items.

Last edited:
Me and the other owner, "TraoX", are looking for experienced spriters and coders. Send your skills to me, @Arcri#0184 On Discord. :)

-Over 1,600 Unique items.
-35 Hardmode ores.
-20 New bosses.
-Post Moon-Lord content.
-Class advancements.
-Custom Biomes with their own blocks.
I wonder why people want to add 1000+ unique items and lots of bosses.
If you plan quantity, I can tell that you will eventually decline in quality almost no matter what you do.

I wonder why people want to add 1000+ unique items and lots of bosses.
If you plan quantity, I can tell that you will eventually decline in quality almost no matter what you do.

well look at Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, Crystilium, Tremor and the Enigma mods, they are still pretty popular and have over 1,000+ unique items and each one has quality and quantity and please I know you will say that because they have been out for soo long now, the mod dev has stated above he "plans on" witch means he is still thinking about the stuff

well look at Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, Crystilium, Tremor and the Enigma mods, they are still pretty popular and have over 1,000+ unique items and each one has quality and quantity and please I know you will say that because they have been out for soo long now, the mod dev has stated above he "plans on" witch means he is still thinking about the stuff
I don't think they "planned" that many items, it just kinda happened.
results without exceptions.

The mod was killed off. I have been working on it more now, And it has a lot of new content!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom