PC [AFK farm] One-way slime wall

Fichom

Steampunker
Heyho,

I have a 'volcano' afk farm setup in underground jungle with one-way walls to contain hornets and bats. The problem is slimes mostly get stuck in the one-way wall. I am in pre-hardmode vanilla master-mode, so if you got any suggestions on how I could fix the problem with what is available at the time. Note I don't have access to mechanic yet, and I won't have it in a long time(I'm playing a skyblock map), so no wiring setups either. Screenshot of the current design down below.
volcano akf farm.jpg

Is this design written down somewhere? Or is it really as simple as it looks?
You don't actually need the slope, the hammered platforms are sufficient cause they are one-way

The issue with this is that slimes can't pass through. Just make the chute very very tall and have a gap on top so the slimes can hoik up and jump in

You can also place a hoik so that when the slime hits the top he is forced into/through the steps, same as any other method of using hoiks to change direction.

I build something similar below me to deal with all the Blood Moon fishing critters, plus all the zombies, eyes, dripplers, etc., though obviously you need a frog or something to take out the flyers while you are fishing up more mermen and eyes.

うーん..それは面白いです。もっと教えてください!これを自分の世界で使いたいのですが、素材はどのくらい必要ですか?

1673977760192.png

Day 3 blood moon fishing setup. Wooden yoyo works, but will take you all day to kill off mermen. Ideally you want lava, but this was before I got that deep. I'm not even wearing wooden armor yet...

Back
Top Bottom