Mobile afk- frost moon farm bug?

the_crapper

Terrarian
So I am playing terraria on mobile and built an afk- frost moon farm. I used spear and spiky ball traps. The farm works theoretically the way it should. But I am using a loadout which boosts my Crit. Rate... But while the farm was attacking the enemies there has been not a single big orange damage "notification" the traps aren't dealing any critical damage eventhough the rate is around 50 with my accessories but nothing happens. My second problem is that the everscream or nk1. Dont drop items when they die... I killed 10 everscream and got one razerpine. I killed 5 nk1s and got 2 guns. I killed 2 frost Queens and they didn't drop anything. Pls help me

Crit damage doesn't affect traps at all, only the weapons equipped on your character are affected by crit increases.

Drop rates for items in the frost moon and pumpkin moon events are low, but go up as you get further in the event.

Oh ok so that traps aren't affected by crit rate has been part of an update but is there than a way to get to wave 15 (semi) afk-?

Back
Top Bottom