AFK Mimic Farm-Important Question

Steampunksky

Terrarian
Hi all! First time posting. I have a simple(ish) question. I have started Terraria casually many times but on my recent attempt I fell in love with the game and am enjoying the small parts of the game like building and farming. Before I made my world into Hardmode, I realized it would be smart to make a mimic farm so I wouldn't die constantly! I didn't have a depth meter and accidentally made it in the underground, not the cavern layer. If I simply lowered where I stand into the cavern layer, would Mimics spawn? Thank you all!

PS: if someone can also give me a tip on how to kill bats fast in an AFK farm please let me know, they're reducing my spawnrates!

Hi all! First time posting. I have a simple(ish) question. I have started Terraria casually many times but on my recent attempt I fell in love with the game and am enjoying the small parts of the game like building and farming. Before I made my world into Hardmode, I realized it would be smart to make a mimic farm so I wouldn't die constantly! I didn't have a depth meter and accidentally made it in the underground, not the cavern layer. If I simply lowered where I stand into the cavern layer, would Mimics spawn? Thank you all!

PS: if someone can also give me a tip on how to kill bats fast in an AFK farm please let me know, they're reducing my spawnrates!
Mimics can spawn in the underground level too, so digging to caverns is not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom