tModLoader AFK Mod

Sir AFK

Terrarian
This mod contains 42 items , 2 town NPC's and 2 enemy.
NPC's are Trapper and item collector.

• Item collector sells some items that are rate and material for example feathers, black lens and many more . He comes to your town after you carry Forgotten Amblem.
  • Trapper sells various traps . He will come to your town after you found and carry dart trap
  • Soul Container drops from mechanical bosses . You can obtain one of the seven human souls by these . The pink hearth crafted from orange soul and with few more material (In glitchtale pink soul born from orange soul). You can summon Akumu with this.
  • Unknown present drop from twins . It contains Deadpool amblem and deadpool's katana.Deadpool amblem increases melee and ranged damage and your regen speed
  • Cute little star can craft from 5 stars 5 metaorite bars and some soul of light. You can upgrade it two times.
  • Magical brick particles dropped from slimes.You can make question block from magical brick and make magical brick from brick particles.
  • Yume Nikki and Diary of Ellen drop from Wraith.
  • Eyed slime drops eyes and you can fight with it in hardmode. After you beat plantera it won't spawn again. Eyed slime drops cute little slime which is unconsumable gel.
  • Gold key can be crafted with gold bar and nightmare fuels. It summons Phanto.
  • Nightmare fuel can be drop from blood zombie and drippler in hardmode.
  • Traitor's sword drop from Traitors.
  • Chest drop from Plantera. It contains notebook and The real knife.
  • Coin gun now can be crafted by 5 coin , 5 hallowed bar and 1 corsair pirate banner at the Mythril anvil.
  • Papyrus's snowman can be built with 50 snow block at anvil.
  • Truffle statue can be crafted with 50 stone block and 5 truffles.
summonings.PNG
fly.PNG

Minions and all other items
CREDITS
  • Thanks Bar-Kun for Flandre's wings sprites.
If you have any ideas or questions you can ask or write any time you want .I try to answer them. I can answer them more frequently in weekends.You can download this mod from uploaded zip file.Also item collector NPC look like guide. I will change its sprite later(maybe).

Attachments

• story.zip
    900 bytes · Views: 354
  • b.PNG
    b.PNG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,063
  • AFK.zip
    100.5 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:
If you really want mobile items in Terraria, you should change the name and sprites, and make them only as reference, because we cannot port any content from console/mobile versions to Terraria.

Now there is no mobile exclusive items in this mod and also don't use ? in the boss fight . Thanks for all of the comments.

I tried my mod in terraria 1.3.4.4 but I think it works in 1.3.5.3 . I upgraded my mod today.

Last edited:
@NKSHV sorry pal but this mod is for tmodloader v0.9.2.3 and I do not continue to update it but some of content of this mod is in More Pets mod and I'm mainly focused on More Pets mod . Have a great day .

Back
Top Bottom