PC AFK Pumpkin Moon Wave 15 Farm

HappyDays

Terrarian
Hi Crew, HappyDays here!

Do you want all that sweet Pumpkin Moon loot? What if you could get it while you're AFK? This video shows you an easy to setup arena that will allow you to AFK farm the Pumpkin Moon up to Wave 15 safely and collect all the amazing Pumpkin Moon loot! Enjoy :)

Check it out here:

Thanks for watching! Can we get 10 likes for punishing pumpkins?

Stay Happy :)

Hi Youfad! Thanks for checking out my thread, you're awesome! :)
I may have a Frost Moon vid if you're interested :)

Hi Youfad! Thanks for checking out my thread, you're awesome! :)
I may have a Frost Moon vid if you're interested :)
I am very, very interested. Pumpking moon I take on no problem, but the frost moon, oh the frost moon I can barely do anything!

Thanks Youfad! Glad to have you on board!
I really like these forums, there's heaps of great stuff going on.

Stay Happy :)

A good design. A spike from the dungeon is what I prefer and I doubled up on the heart statues but that aside it's the same as yours. I had been using over a hundred spiky ball traps to kill the mobs but closer examination revealed they weren't always activating. There must be a limit on the number of objects that can be on screen at any one time so teleports might be the way to go. Or that lava fountain I've been toying with ...

A good design. A spike from the dungeon is what I prefer and I doubled up on the heart statues but that aside it's the same as yours. I had been using over a hundred spiky ball traps to kill the mobs but closer examination revealed they weren't always activating. There must be a limit on the number of objects that can be on screen at any one time so teleports might be the way to go. Or that lava fountain I've been toying with ...

Thanks hereward! Thanks for checking out this thread! :)

I used to use spiky balls too but I ran into the damage limit that you spoke about! :) Lava fountain?! You Tease! I want to learn how to make one haha! :D

Good luck with it! Stay Happy :)

Your very happy and cheerful....I like it lol. Welcome to hell TCF since your new. I'd give you a cookie but I seem to have miss placed it.

Anyway nice video! Good to see a YouTuber who replies lol.

Your very happy and cheerful....I like it lol. Welcome to hell TCF since your new. I'd give you a cookie but I seem to have miss placed it.

Anyway nice video! Good to see a YouTuber who replies lol.

Thanks for the welcome Axios! Everyone seems really friendly and relaxed here, I like it! :)
I love replying to everyone, chatting about games with so many people is so much fun!

Chat to you soon! Stay Happy :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1425695198][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's amazing. But how I see that slime is going to be priority 1 damager?

I've been working on ensuring that the slime always takes priority. It takes a bit of extra time but filling in all gaps in the spawn areas around your trap makes the slime trick work with more reliability!

It's very fun :D

HappyDays said:
I used to use spiky balls too but I ran into the damage limit that you spoke about!
The limit is 1000 projectiles... this includes arrows, bullets, spears, flame traps, darts and spiky balls.
Also spear traps do 50% more damage and can crit.

I enjoyed the video quite a lot. It gave me a new goal to try my hand at Terraria traps. :3

Thanks for making it and posting here. I also heavily agree with you in the video. More people need to show how it is done rather than just play fancy music and flash forwarding. Showing off the wirework is nice indeed as it can get a bit complicated for beginners. Although luckily for me since I have a programmer frame of mind, I just see it all as a series of on/off statements. hehe

I'll have to poke around and watch more of your videos. I always enjoy a good personality in videos. Positive and happy is quite a way to go!

Back
Top Bottom