AFK Solar Eclipse Farm

HappyDays

Terrarian
Hi Crew, HappyDays here! :)

The Solar Eclipse. A hardmode event in Terraria that can occur during the day. During this event lots of tough monsters spawn and you have a rare chance to get items like the Broken Hero Sword and the Broken Bat Wings. The item drops are so rare that making an AFK Farm for this event can help greatly! This easy to setup farm will have you rolling in Solar Eclipse loot super fast! Enjoy :)

Check it out here:

Thanks for watching! Can we get 10 likes for easy loot?

Stay Happy :)

Well done! I feel as though as long as you are on a flat piece of land inn the sky, the teleporters are unnessescary though.

Well done! I feel as though as long as you are on a flat piece of land inn the sky, the teleporters are unnessescary though.

Couldn't you just make a normal lava pit like the same thing for Pirates/goblins?

Hi guys! Thanks for checking out this thread and giving feedback! I really appreciate it!

I hear this a bit about the Solar Eclipse. The reason for the teleporters is speed! During the Eclipse, monsters have extremely low drop chances of items (Broken Hero Sword is 0.4% chance for example 1 in 600 chance I believe?) The Death Sickle is also 0.4% chance. On top of that some of the mobs (vampires) are uncommon. The teleporters could be the difference between killing 1000 mobs (no teleporters) and 2000 mobs (teleporters) during a Solar Eclipse! Which increases your chance of getting the items you want sooner!

Hope this helps :)

Hi guys! Thanks for checking out this thread and giving feedback! I really appreciate it!

I hear this a bit about the Solar Eclipse. The reason for the teleporters is speed! During the Eclipse, monsters have extremely low drop chances of items (Broken Hero Sword is 0.4% chance for example 1 in 600 chance I believe?) The Death Sickle is also 0.4% chance. On top of that some of the mobs (vampires) are uncommon. The teleporters could be the difference between killing 1000 mobs (no teleporters) and 2000 mobs (teleporters) during a Solar Eclipse! Which increases your chance of getting the items you want sooner!

Hope this helps :)
Good point. I'll probably make this sometime. And use it as a money farm. I'll probably use it mostly for farming pirate invasions. Also, as something I just thought of, it may be possible to put ravens in the box with lava and spear traps in it for even higher dps! The only problem is that the ravens may fly out.

Woop woop woop Happyday!

Teleport doesnt speed up farm 2times, but like I could seen its improve speed for maybe 33% but yea... Still make farm faster!

Badly and unfortunately, how does teleporter thing work on mobile?
I just think mob teleporter won't work on mobile

Somewhere here You can find answer how to set up teleports

Back
Top Bottom