Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 4. They are quite bad, they need more work.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I believe that it'll offer official 1.4 texture pack support rather than having to rely on tModLoader or changing gamefiles around.
If I had to guess, it will make a folder specifically for texture packs that allows people to place multiple packs instead of just one.

0.0.7.png

Download the latest version of Afram by clicking here!

0.0.7.1 QoL Update
- Grass has been fixed
- 5 missing textures have been added
- 5 sprites have been updated
- New Texture Pack Icon!

Download link in the opening post.

View attachment 269788
Hello and welcome to AFRAM!
Previously Jrazneu Jireleu

Afram is a Terraria Texture Pack created by ArmyFrog that features beautiful pixel art textures!

View attachment 269789
Supported for 1.4
View attachment 271259
Click Here to Download

1. Download the Afram.zip file above.
2. Open Terraria and click the Texture Pack button in the main menu.
3. Click on the Open Folder button and drag and drop Afram.zip into the folder.
4. Close the folder window, click the Back button, and enjoy Afram!

View attachment 269795
Click Here to Join our Discord Server!

View attachment 269792
This Texture Pack is incomplete and screenshots have default textures in them.
View attachment 269793 View attachment 269794
See more Screenshots in our Discord Server!

View attachment 269796
View attachment 269797 View attachment 269798 View attachment 269799 View attachment 269800
View attachment 269801 View attachment 269802 View attachment 269803 View attachment 269804
See more Sprites in our Discord Server!

View attachment 269806

Code:
[url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/afram-terraria-texture-pack.88492/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PeC8NGR.png[/IMG][/url]

This is great! There aren't many HD texture packs for Terraria, and this one improves the textures and makes them more detailed, rather than just converting the sprites to 1x1, which I really appreciate! :happy:

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY one of the best texture packs. Not only for the fact he's already updated it to be 1.4 compatible, but he handles issues quickly, handles feedback like an absolute professional, and is very vocal and talkative with his community in discord. If you want a SOLID :red:ing pack, get this, join the discord and keep up to date for when he drops updates, because for how :red:in quality they all are, they come out FAST.

New Hardmode Ores coming soon in 0.0.8
These are Mythril, Palladium, and Cobalt

I love the look of the tiles, but I feel like the palette should be adjusted a bit on Mythril, personally. At the moment it looks more like chlorophyte (color-wise) to me, and I think it might just need a bit of desaturation. Other than that, I'm excited to see it all in-game! :dryadgrin:

I love the look of the tiles, but I feel like the palette should be adjusted a bit on Mythril, personally. At the moment it looks more like chlorophyte (color-wise) to me, and I think it might just need a bit of desaturation. Other than that, I'm excited to see it all in-game! :dryadgrin:
He mentioned in discord Chlorophyte will be greener and have its own distinct look! We can see what it looks like and then if we end up wanting it changed we can hit him up and see his thoughts on it!

Chlorophyte will be done in this update. If I feel the two ores are too similar, I’ll change it.

I download led this a few days ago, i keep finding single tiles of dirt are really hard to see, to the point that underground they can be nearly invisible.
The textures really take some getting used to, earlier i thought stone looks kinda like it would be prealstone tho, the color feels a bit to light.

1 thick lines of Tin ore merged with dirt on one side look kinda cool tho.

I download led this a few days ago, i keep finding single tiles of dirt are really hard to see, to the point that underground they can be nearly invisible.
The textures really take some getting used to, earlier i thought stone looks kinda like it would be prealstone tho, the color feels a bit to light.

1 thick lines of Tin ore merged with dirt on one side look kinda cool tho.
It just takes some getting used to. The 16x resolution plays a big part in it. Personally, I think that zooming in helps out some, but just play for an hour or so, and it’ll grow on ya.

It just takes some getting used to. The 16x resolution plays a big part in it. Personally, I think that zooming in helps out some, but just play for an hour or so, and it’ll grow on ya.
It definitely takes some getting used to, those are the things I've notied after many hours playing.

I love this texture, easily my favorite out of all the other options, I was wondering if you were ever going to add your own textures to trees, because when I’m playing that’s the only thing that kinda feels off are the trees.

Back
Top Bottom