Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 4. They are quite bad, they need more work.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love this texture, easily my favorite out of all the other options, I was wondering if you were ever going to add your own textures to trees, because when I’m playing that’s the only thing that kinda feels off are the trees.
I am following a very specific schedule, and fortunately, trees are coming up very soon. The next update will add every hardmode ore, which will be followed by a series of updates that will properly bring the pack up to date with a bunch of new 1.4 textures. After that, the next five updates will add every tree, and by extension, every plantlike tile.

Update 0.0.7.3 is out.
-Updated 5 Grass Textures
-Added Mowed Hallowed Grass

These textures are essentially identical to normal grass and are subject to change. Every grass will eventually have their own texture. This minor update is simply for consistency until that happens.

Here are some evil ores. I am getting close to releasing the next update.
Crimtane1.png
Demonite1.png

Afram 0.0.8 is out now! Click here to download it!
View attachment 296023
The following sprites and resprites have been added.
View attachment 296024View attachment 296025View attachment 296026View attachment 296027View attachment 296028View attachment 296029View attachment 296030View attachment 296031View attachment 296032View attachment 296033View attachment 296034View attachment 296036View attachment 296035
(Adamantite, Chlorophyte, Cobalt, Crimtane, Demonite, Desert Fossil, Gold, Luminite, Mythril, Orichalcum, Paladium, Sturdy Fossil, Titanium)
Not the hugest fan of the luminite or titanium but damn.. these are still pretty impressive

Afram 0.0.8 is out now! Click here to download it!
View attachment 296023
The following sprites and resprites have been added.
View attachment 296024View attachment 296025View attachment 296026View attachment 296027View attachment 296028View attachment 296029View attachment 296030View attachment 296031View attachment 296032View attachment 296033View attachment 296034View attachment 296036View attachment 296035
(Adamantite, Chlorophyte, Cobalt, Crimtane, Demonite, Desert Fossil, Gold, Luminite, Mythril, Orichalcum, Paladium, Sturdy Fossil, Titanium)
These all look really cool! My personal favorites are Demonite, Desert Fossil, and Luminite.

Coming soon...
1603924892573.png

I am working on what I call TUFaR Refresh Updates. They will be a series of six updates that focus on updating old textures and adding everything that was added in 1.4 that would've been added in an update released before 1.4 came out. TUFaR updates will appear after every subsection of the texture pack is complete. They exist to clean up any missing textures, bugs, or any resprites that I feel are necessary. There will usually be only one, but I have to make an exception here thanks to the immense amount of content added in 1.4. TUFaR stands for Tune Ups, Fixes, and Resprites.

Now, about those subsections, they are a cluster of updates that follow a specific theme. The one I have been working on this whole time focuses on tiles and walls that appear as natural terrain, meaning no bricks from generated structures, or blocks like living wood. After these six updates, every single block and wall in the game that falls under this natural terrain category will be complete. If you want more information on how updates are organized, check out the discord server.

If you don't use discord but still want to know what's coming next, here's a list of the six TUFaR Updates
T0 Release TUFaR Refresh: Gems and Jewels (Currently In Progress)
T1 Release TUFaR Refresh: Moss and Grass (Incomplete)
T2 Release TUFaR Refresh: Dirt and Stone (Incomplete)
T3 Release TUFaR Refresh: Sand and Ice (Incomplete)
T4 Release TUFaR Refresh: Good and Evil (Incomplete)
T5 Release TUFaR Refresh: Jungle and Lava (Incomplete)

I need your help with Afram! I need some video clips of the texture pack for an upcoming project, and you have the chance to win some free art! Details are in my Discord.

Coming soon...
1608508635520.png

So, considering how long it's taking for this particular TUFaR update, which retextures every grass and moss in the game, I am going to split them in half. I am going to add grasses first, and mosses later. The sprite sheet for grass and moss are among the largest and most complicated sheets, so each of these grasses takes a very long time to do. Anyway, here's a preview of the grasses that will be in the next update. I'm working very hard on these, so please show me some love.

T1 Release TUFaR Refresh: Moss and Grass Part 1 is coming out very soon!

Back
Top Bottom