Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures: Age of the Mighty

Prince Ink

Brain of Cthulhu
Story:

Long before the events of Aftermath Adventures, Terraria was in a state of constant war and struggle. Many people were captured each day, and double were killed. The main struggle was a cult known as the Lunatic Cult, with a goal of reviving Cthulhu, an ancient celestial beast capable of mass destruction. So the gods brought a hero to the world of Terraria to end it all. Some chose to join the hero, some chose to stay out of the war, and some even chose to fight the hero. And this is where it all began. No matter what you are or where you come from, you have been brought into this fight for a reason. Now go, for time is almost up! (You may begin once you have read the following and have had your character approved by me. Also, if you are confused on the story, I would recommend reading the official lore of Terraria. This also takes place 34 years before Aftermath Adventures.)

(Anything in parenthesis are where you insert something except for the OOC format, in which case you keep one set of parenthesis)

Please Put Dialogue Messages In This Format:

“(Message)”

Please Put Actions In This Format:
*(Action)*

Please put OOC Messages In This Format:
((Message))

Character Outline:

Characters Must be Approved by Me before Joining the RP (Unless they are side characters that aren't used often and do not violate RP rules)

Multiple characters are allowed, but it is up to you to keep track of any characters you create, and you may only have three MAIN characters at a time. (Side characters do not matter as much since they are not used often)

(Anything below that are in parenthesis do not need typed and are examples of what you need to put in that spot)

Character Creation:

Character Name:
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary):
Role:
Alliance (Good/Neutral/Evil):
Looks (Picture OR Description):
Backstory:

Last edited:
It’s a prequel. It was a request from Changing Flask. And that depends:. If the characters were alive when the hero of Terraria was, then they can. Let’s just say this takes place 34 years before Aftermath Adventures. That means characters like Lunan are four, and Lunan was 37 and 38 in Aftermath Adventures.

...So either there was a lot of time between currently, and the end of the Lunar Events, or my characters are lying about something.

I was intending them to at least be in their 20s, but I guess they were like, 17 or 16 now.
You know what? That actually makes it a bit more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom