Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures: Age of the Mighty

(The whole phone dying and laptop acting up problem from last month)
(Yikes. I know how you feel. It sucks when that happens. When my old phone’s battery started to completely die, my phone at one point went from 60% to 0% during a fifteen minute walk from home to school without me using it on low power mode.)

(In my case, charging port decided "nope :red: what little emotional stability you have left and adios")

(my tablet's battery recently decided to die, and then the software in general is just messed up. The tablet can't move anything to the sd card, it apparently opens every app i have in the background when the tablet is turned on, and some other stuff. Glad that my grandpa is a wizard when it comes to most things.)

(Oof...
In the meantime I have a tablet that runs on Android 4.4.2, is slow as :red:, and is my only way to access MagiStream...
Also my 3ds is taking ages to charge up so I can't even use the laptop while waiting...)

*Solam knocks on Elysia’s door.*
(I’ll try to be more active on these from now on. I may be a bit slow though, due to school, scouts, or in this case, the fact that I stayed up until 10:00pm for me due to an event I was doing with NJROTC (a navy class). Oh well, at least I got into the school football game for free. I don’t usually watch football, and I don’t really know the rules exactly, but I mean, I can’t pass up free tickets to a sports game. XD)

Back
Top Bottom