Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*whispers* “No...I refuse to think about that...my life is great...I have a job that gives me honor...I should be happy...”

*Turns to look at the living tree for a few seconds before deciding he may have just been hearing things*

*whispers* “Maybe some sword training will help take my mind of things...” *Grabs his Zenith and goes into his training room and takes a few swings, knocking the training dummy over*

*Takes his sword out of the ground and does a few practice swings. It appears to be a blunt hunk of black and yellow metal at first*

(Well, here's my character:
Character Name: Vic
Side: Neutral
Looks:
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 2.37.56 PM.png

Backstory: Works as a freelancer, taking up jobs for settlements and often doing bounty hunting.
Equipment: Uses a Red Phasesaber, an Uzi paired with an Endless Musket Pouch, a Grenade Launcher, and an Orange Zapinator for weapons. Also has a Shroomite Digging Claw and a Chlorophyte Jackhammer for excavation, and uses Steampunk Wings and a Celestial Shell.

Last edited:
(Well, here's my character:
Character Name:
Side: Neutral
Looks:View attachment 297453
Backstory: Works as a freelancer, taking up jobs for settlements and often doing bounty hunting.
Equipment: Uses a Red Phasesaber, an Uzi paired with an Endless Musket Pouch, a Grenade Launcher, and an Orange Zapinator for weapons. Also has a Shroomite Digging Claw and a Chlorophyte Jackhammer for excavation, and uses Steampunk Wings and a Celestial Shell.
(Approved)

*Climbs his way out of his home and looks up at the sky, wishing that people would not judge him by how he looked due to the curse, then begins to take a stroll through the Living Forest*

(Here we go.)
Character Name: Leax
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Female
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunatic Cult): Neutral
Looks: Light skinned, silver shoulder length hair, light blue eyes. She wears a reinforced special operative armor woven around joint areas to free up movement, and an improved recon helmet. She wields a crystal-metallic longsword that ignores defense and does more damage to limbs, but lacks attack damage and dps overall. With her armor, she can fire bullets from her gloves and has a detox system among other things.
Backstory: The most information she gives out is just she's a scout for some other faction.

(Here we go.)
Character Name: Leax
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Female
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunatic Cult): Neutral
Looks: Light skinned, silver shoulder length hair, light blue eyes. She wears a reinforced special operative armor woven around joint areas to free up movement, and an improved recon helmet. She wields a crystal-metallic longsword that ignores defense and does more damage to limbs, but lacks attack damage and dps overall. With her armor, she can fire bullets from her gloves and has a detox system among other things.
Backstory: The most information she gives out is just she's a scout for some other faction.
(Approved)

Back
Top Bottom