Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Ink would continue yelling at Marth*
“I won’t let you get away with taking control of Vani! Either cooperate with me and spend some time locked away or I’ll put there by force!”

"..."
Vest lands nearby.
"What did I miss?"

"the entire encounter, slowpoke."
"correction, I'm a Buizel."
"..."

*Ink is just on his knees, still staring at the ground. He seems troubled by something. What have I become, he thinks*

"That being said, we should go back to the village. Especially since Ink seems to be having another mid-life crisis like after almost every single battle since I returned as a Wind of Destruction."

“Hey…not my fault that I seem to always be getting into battles with people who have hurt me…but yes, we should probably get back to the village…”

Mirinae begins walking back. "Oh? It's just that you seem to be trampled by one bad outlook compared to the many more outlooks of everyone else. One big bad says something mean to you, and then you seem to forget about everyone else. It's been happening for a while, if you couldn't tell. I'm just saying you should drown out those few types of subjects with the support you've already been receiving."

“Trust me, I completely agree with you…it’s one of my many, many flaws…I always let my emotions get the best of me…then again, it’s better to show emotions than show none…better to be too emotional than heartless…”

"Emotions, emotions. They can be good, they can be bad. But at least make sure you can still think straight, adrenaline can make you forget for a moment your arm just got chopped off, but it can't replace that arm afterwards."

Back
Top Bottom