Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Yeah…trust me, I’m trying…I’ve even been thinking of hiring a therapist to help me control my emotions better…then again, my financial situation isn’t great, and I don’t have a lot of extra time between our battles, my job and taking care of my family…”

“Yeah…trust me, I’m trying…I’ve even been thinking of hiring a therapist to help me control my emotions better…then again, my financial situation isn’t great, and I don’t have a lot of extra time between our battles, my job and taking care of my family…”
(I've been waiting for this moment for so long...
Hey, get back in the damn RP!)

"Busy schedules, eh? Make sure you get some rest still. From falling off a cliff to diving into the underworld, you might be pushing yourself a bit much. Take some time off to relax now and then, instead of forcing yourself to do everything you can. I know you want to do things, but you can't do things if your body can no longer function."

“Yeah…alright, I’ll take some time off…I know my family has been wanting to spend more time with me, anyway…”
*He smiles and heads back to his house*

"Well, now that matter is settled, I guess I should see about what the others are doing. At the very least I know Ocram is still over at the Crimson, but I'll have to check on everyone else, I suppose."

*Weaver comes in*
“I see that you’ve decided to take some time off.”

“Well, this whole situation is really starting to get to me. I need to spend time with you and Lilly.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom