Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Razor_Typhoon said:
|Aqua would obey without hesitation and head to the center|
As he does, the stone seems to jump out of his hand and embeds itself into the center of the village, before it seems to grow, albeit slowly. With that, the haze that affected Aqua would begin to spread.

Novan seems to notice something in the distance, and decides to head there.
Mostly because she's confused and doesn't feel like dealing with that stone right now (neither do I personally), Cade follows Novan while keeping some distance. Anyone else who wants to follow?

(I'm fine with it, even though Velika probably won't be nearly as confused about what's going to happen hehehehehe)

Then sure, Velika follows, noticing Cade following Novan, although at this point, he doesn't notice Novan themselves yet since he just noticed Cade.

Cade briefly slows down and glances behind her, then shrugs and continues to follow Novan... seems like she might have heard something, but there wasn't anything notable.

It's likely gonna take a little bit for Cade to catch up with Novan, and I'd like to give others a chance to follow as well, so I'm posting this and for now I'll play Terraria.

(I'll just post this to say that I'm gonna wait until somewhere tomorrow before continuing the thing with Cade and Novan, just to give others a chance to have their characters follow.)

(Not too much, some OOC talk, mainly us setting stuff in motion, being the stone I'm using, and the following of Cade and Novan thing.)
(I'll edit this post for the stone later if someone else did not post since can't type much of an actual response now.)

Back
Top Bottom