Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince Ink

Brain of Cthulhu
Story:

Original: It's over. The Moon Lord has been defeated. Cthulhu's resurrection has been stopped. Society has began to rebuild itself town by town. But the struggle for balance in Terraria is far from over. The Lunatic Cult has gone missing, and everyone thought they were gone. But recently a town was burned down, and the Guide from this town appears to have gone missing. An elite group of warriors came together. Their mission? Find the Guide and stop the Lunatic Cult at all costs! This, my friend, is where your journey continues from where it left off. Whether you are a warrior, a bystander, or even a member of the Lunatic Cult, you have been brought into this fight for a reason. This world is your canvass. Paint your destiny on it. Quickly! Time is running out! Go, and fulfill your destiny! (You may begin once you have read the following and have had your character approved by me. Also, if you are confused on the story, I would recommend reading the official lore of Terraria)

The Next Chapter: After many long years of fighting, the warriors decide to attempt peace with the Lunatic Cult, now that the cult is under command of someone else. However, the crazed zealot who once lead them is not gone. Now separated from the original cult, the former leader Lunan decides to form a new evil. The new evil, the Eternia Cult, now lead by Bloodshed Ink, poses a new threat to both the warriors and the original cult. Will the two sides be able to bury the hatchet and stand up to the Eternia Cult? Or will the Eternia Cult bring about the end of Terraria? (Continuation of the original story)

New Beginnings: Bloodshed Ink has fallen, and now our heroes can go back to their old lives. Though the fighting is over, it left many lives in pieces, and many now have to put the puzzle back together. But nothing lasts forever, especially not peace…(The third part to the story.)

(Anything in parenthesis are where you insert something except for the OOC format, in which case you keep one set of parenthesis)

Please Put Dialogue Messages In This Format:

“(Message)”

Please Put Actions In This Format:
*(Action)*

Please put OOC Messages In This Format:
((Message))

Character Outline:

Characters Must be Approved by Me before Joining the RP (Unless they are side characters that aren't used often and do not violate RP rules)

Multiple characters are allowed, but it is up to you to keep track of any characters you create, and you may only have up to four MAIN characters at a time. (Side characters do not matter as much since they are not used often)

(Anything below that are in parenthesis do not need typed and are examples of what you need to put in that spot)

Character Creation:

Character Name:
Pronouns:
Alignment (Protagonist/Neutral/Antagonist):
Looks (Picture OR Description):
Equipment (Optional):
Powers (Optional):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:

Last edited:
Character Creation:
Character Name: Ink
Side: Warrior
Looks:
IMG_2302.jpg

Backstory: Similar to the Zoologist, Ink was bitten by a cursed canine. But instead of a fox, it was a wolf. Lived as an outcast for most of life. His parents abandoned him when he was a newborn. When the time came. Ink joined the Warriors to prove his worth. Appointed knight of the Living Forest. 19 years old. Enjoys playing guitar and being around friends. Ink has ADHD, anxiety, phasmophobia and emotional issues. Raised by a Dryad named Elysia who passed away. Arien, the Zoologist, is his sister. His birthfather was the leader of the Lunatic Cult (now the Eternia Cult), but Ink is nothing like him. Ink is married to a girl who is his age with a similar backstory (besides the fact that she's not a wolf/human hybrid), named Weaver. Has a daughter named Lilly, a wolf/human hybrid with black fur, brown hair and green eyes.

Last edited:
Few questions before I decide to get into this.
When would this start? Like would you wait until a certain amount of members, or just wait until the afternoon where you are and start it then?
Is the world originally Corruption, Crimson or both?
Considering it's post Moon Lord, are we allowed post Moon Lord equipment?
Is it possible to have custom equipment?

Few questions before I decide to get into this.
When would this start? Like would you wait until a certain amount of members, or just wait until the afternoon where you are and start it then?
Is the world originally Corruption, Crimson or both?
Considering it's post Moon Lord, are we allowed post Moon Lord equipment?
Is it possible to have custom equipment?
(Starts now, world is both, you are allowed post moon-lord equipment, and talk to me privately if you want custom equipment. From now on, all questions regarding the RP should be asked through conversations and not the thread. Thank you.)

Personally I'm not going to join this (at least for the time being), but I do have something to add onto Animus' comment.
Do you accept any non-terraria stuff here?

Personally I'm not going to join this (at least for the time being), but I do have something to add onto Animus' comment.
Do you accept any non-terraria stuff here?
(It depends. If it is something similar to what you can find in Terraria, talk to me, for that would be considered custom equipment. Also, please don’t ask questions in this thread and instead through conversations)

(
Character Creation:
Character Name: Vanitas Eventide, but goes by Vani.
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Female.
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunatic Cult): Warrior.
Looks (Picture OR Description):
IMG_20200831_124526.jpg

Backstory: Came here after losing her home to a fire.
)

Ok, one last thing before I pretty much disappear from this thread forever. I suggest you make separate in character and out of character threads, this one being the out of character one and then just make another thread to be the in character.

Ok, one last thing before I pretty much disappear from this thread forever. I suggest you make separate in character and out of character threads, this one being the out of character one and then just make another thread to be the in character.
(I’m just going to let questions be on here. Just use the same format for what I’m doing)

Really I'm just asking my questions so others don't have to since, like I said, I'm not going to be joining this.
And I guess at some point someone would ask about modded stuff as well, because I find it likely someone would end up asking about that eventually.

(Let the role playing begin! If you have not created a character but wish to join, just use the Character Creation format for a reply then wait for me to say “(Approved)”)

Back
Top Bottom