Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"It is a top priority to me...my sister, wife and daughter mean the world to me...I need to control my impulses better so that I can be there for them..."

"Since it appears we have a crowd here already, and we really haven't been tired out by any fights this day, I guess it's time to save someone from the Crimson, yes? A lot of us are here, might as well finish what we started, right?"

"First off, holy water. Purification powder, being a powder, is hard to throw. A bottle is much easier to throw so you wouldn't need to get in that close, and shouldn't be fatal in most cases, unless they are already on their last legs. I got some for you. It should help you control Vortex while he's under the effects of the world evil. Now, solving the problem of detecting Vortex. Considering I have radar and lifeform analyzer devices, I would have thought it would be effective enough, but hunter potions should come in handy as a secondary, since we can't always share an accessory. Plus, if we kept passing hands, we may drop and lose it. Fortunately, some abandoned chests have hunter potions in them. I just have 3 hunter potions right now, I might have had more if given more time to look for it. I was wondering to bring up if this was a stealth mission or a smash and grab sort of situation, but, considering the amount of passive face monsters I've detected that came with Blight, we may be able to just blend with a crowd of face monsters surrounding us, giving us some cover, at least."

“That sounds like a good plan. This should probably be a stealth mission, considering the Eternia Cult also is in the Crimson, and back when Aqua was mad, he was forced to tell our secrets to Bloodshed Ink, and since I’ve been dreading our next encounter with him and the Cult.”

"Alright, so I guess we can use the group of face monsters here as stealth cover. As long as we don't go too far out of the group of face monsters while in the Crimson, or come in banging on a drum, we should be fine."

“Alright. We should probably get going. While it’s now morning, it may take a while to find Vortex, so the sooner we leave, the better.”

"Alright, back to the Crimson. We'll enter then, and after a few minutes or so, you'll use these hunter potions to search for him."

Back
Top Bottom