Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Reese
Birthday: August 7th
Species: Human
Alignment: True Neutral
Appearance: Has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a red striped T-shirt with jeans and black sneakers.
Side: Neutral
Personality: Pretty cocky, likes the color red. He has a grim sense of humor and can be blunt at times.
Equipment: A knife and a modified Katana that does more damage.
Abilities: Can create magical red knives to attack and lands critical hits more often.
Strengths: Pretty strong, can take damage well. His soul produces more “mana” than a mana sac, so his magical ability is more potent.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t really trust anyone. He doesn’t usually take the path of mercy unless faced with a battle against a friend.
Backstory: Fell into the Underground and was killed by Asgore after the demise of the prince. His soul ended up on the surface and he came back to life during the aftermath of the Moon Lord’s death.. After exploring the world for years, he has decided to step in. His motives, however, remain unknown.
Other: My Undertale AU’s versión of Chara. Also, when I started playing Terraria, I used him as my main character, so I guess he’s a Terraria OC too..?
Text color: #B8312F

Name: Reese
Birthday: August 7th
Species: Human
Alignment: True Neutral
Appearance: Has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a red striped T-shirt with jeans and black sneakers.
Side: Neutral
Personality: Pretty cocky, likes the color red. He has a grim sense of humor and can be blunt at times.
Equipment: A knife and a modified Katana that does more damage.
Abilities: Can create magical red knives to attack and lands critical hits more often.
Strengths: Pretty strong, can take damage well. His soul produces more “mana” than a mana sac, so his magical ability is more potent.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t really trust anyone. He doesn’t usually take the path of mercy unless faced with a battle against a friend.
Backstory: Fell into the Underground and was killed by Asgore after the demise of the prince. His soul ended up on the surface and he came back to life during the aftermath of the Moon Lord’s death.. After exploring the world for years, he has decided to step in. His motives, however, remain unknown.
Other: My Undertale AU’s versión of Chara. Also, when I started playing Terraria, I used him as my main character, so I guess he’s a Terraria OC too..?
Text color: #B8312F
(Approved)

Back
Top Bottom