Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Blight, my preparations are complete. I have ensured this place's beginning to go smoothly. Although now comes the question of what is next. I won't rush you, of course. Take the time you need."

"Blight, my preparations are complete. I have ensured this place's beginning to go smoothly. Although now comes the question of what is next. I won't rush you, of course. Take the time you need."
"Ah, don't worry, you are just on time."
And with that, he has finished the enchantment.

“...Was?”
“…S-she was murdered…the cult captured her, and used a poisoned whip on her before she escaped with Ink’s help…she managed to keep herself alive until Ink turned eighteen…but even a Dryad can only survive poison for so long, and she died shortly after…she’s buried by a nearby living tree…Ink still hasn’t completely recovered from losing her…and honestly, neither have I…”

"Impeccable timing." Velika examines the cartouche, "So, what made you study necromancy? I understand it's a dying art these days, and we are doing this to rectify that, but tell me, what made you interested in necromancy? Was it because you were curious or something else?"

"Impeccable timing." Velika examines the cartouche, "So, what made you study necromancy? I understand it's a dying art these days, and we are doing this to rectify that, but tell me, what made you interested in necromancy? Was it because you were curious or something else?"
"I suppose I chose necromancy over the others because it seemed interesting and different from all of the others. And I liked the idea of having undead do things for me I suppose. Although I still dabbled a little in pyromancy as well."

“...Oh. Did she ever talk about anyone she used to know?”
“Well, yes…but she never mentioned anyone by name…she wanted to make sure the cult could never connect enough dots to find the hero and his gear…”

“However…there…there is something else I needed to tell you…and that’s that Solam is still alive…he lives in a cabin somewhere in the mountains…I’m not sure exactly where…but I’ll bet he would love to see you…after all, you’re all he really had left…”
“…Looks like I’m returning to the mountains…and I can’t wait to meet Solam…”
“And Ink?…One more thing…”
“Yes mother?”
“Please tell Solam that I love him…and that I miss him…or at the very least, just the last part…”
“I will tell him both parts, mother…”
*Elysia smiles, and gives Ink a hug, who hugs back.*
*And afterwards, Ink wakes back up.*

"Ah, a stance of practicality. I can respect that, just as I use my constructs in the art of artifice and allomancy. Pyromancy is an interesting choice, but at the very least, if you required an enemy to be truly dead, reducing them to ash would save the risk of another necromancer reviving them. You are quite skilled with your craft indeed. Although, how lonely has it been? I'd expect that it wouldn't have been easy for others to accept your profession with it being a nearly dying art now."

*Ink runs out to the others.*
“I have some big news! Solam is still alive! He’s living in the mountains! We just need to go find him!”

(meanwhile I wonder if the lunar and eternia cult exist anymore and if
making new evil groups is fine even though my villain character might just be a antagonist not in any group)

|he would look back at them...|

``Who..?``

(Might as well just do this now to get it out of the way.)
Character Name: Dawson
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Male
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunar Cult/Antagonist/Eternia Cult): Ex-Lunar Cult, currently neutral
Looks (Picture OR Description): Very close to their AOTM looks, but now with a beard, mustache, and swapping out the ninja gear for meteor armor.
Backstory: Has been working as an anonymous scout for the Lunar Cult for years now, due to lack of knowledge of who close to him was and wasn't dead, but he dropped out of the cult before Bloodshed Ink took over it due to guilt.

"Ah, a stance of practicality. I can respect that, just as I use my constructs in the art of artifice and allomancy. Pyromancy is an interesting choice, but at the very least, if you required an enemy to be truly dead, reducing them to ash would save the risk of another necromancer reviving them. You are quite skilled with your craft indeed. Although, how lonely has it been? I'd expect that it wouldn't have been easy for others to accept your profession with it being a nearly dying art now."
"Well...I've had some friends over the years, but only really recently. For a very long time, I had no-one. It wasn't really a matter of acceptance from others, it was if they were alive or not."
*Ink runs out to the others.*
“I have some big news! Solam is still alive! He’s living in the mountains! We just need to go find him!”
(that's something that Blight would absolutely love to hear, were he at the village.)

Back
Top Bottom