Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Character Name: Aridam (thanks for the suggestion Ink.)
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Male
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunar Cult/Antagonist/Eternia Cult): Antagonist
Looks (Picture OR Description):

Capture 2022-01-24 22_03_44.png

Backstory: Prior to the new beginnings, he resided in a village, however its been destroyed by someone or something, losing
his home and many loved ones, Aridam believes that whoever done it could be anywhere and might even have some accomplices so he began to search for
the culript, however in the process becoming a threat to any traveler and maybe even townsfolk due to him getting...a bit off track and going for his desire to avenge.

edit: added name and extended backstory.

Last edited:
(Might as well just do this now to get it out of the way.)
Character Name: Dawson
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunar Cult/Antagonist/Eternia Cult): Ex-Lunar Cult, currently neutral
Looks (Picture OR Description): Very close to their AOTM looks, but now with a beard, mustache, and swapping out the ninja gear for meteor armor.
Backstory: Has been working as an anonymous scout for the Lunar Cult for years now, due to lack of knowledge of who close to him was and wasn't dead, but he dropped out of the cult before Bloodshed Ink took over it due to guilt.
(Approved)

Character Name: ??? (the only thing I yet to decide)
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunar Cult/Antagonist/Eternia Cult): Antagonist
Looks (Picture OR Description):

View attachment 354527

Backstory: Originally lived in a village, but its been destroyed so now he roams to hunt the culript (being certain that it was somebody and something)

it is a bit rushed but I got to go for today..(but feel free on name suggesting)
(I’ll approve this after you at least have something that this character can be referred to as.)

(I’ll approve this after you at least have something that this character can be referred to as.)
(I would edit this to put this info in there, but I’m worried about it being lost in a mass of notifications, so I’ll just put this like this:
The reason for this decision is that a name or title is a small but crucial part to a character. A backstory is crucial, but a backstory can also be revealed as a roleplay goes on. But when a character has nothing to be referred to as, it makes it difficult to interact with, as it just forces people to use a mass of pronouns that can make it a little confusing, thus it’s best for a character to at least have a title when introduced. @RazorBlade I’ll help brainstorm names, and I’ll private message you what I come up with so you can have a few things to go off of.)

"She fought and died in the fight against the Lunatic Cult some time ago. Her soul was for some reason still around, so with my mana, her body was restored. Hmm... If you don't know her, well, there goes my hypothesis."

"Well...I've had some friends over the years, but only really recently. For a very long time, I had no-one. It wasn't really a matter of acceptance from others, it was if they were alive or not."

(that's something that Blight would absolutely love to hear, were he at the village.)
(I mean, no reason he can’t find out later. And no reason Ink can’t send a letter, seeing as he knows where Blight is.)

“Wha- he IS?!”
Ghosty seems to react to this.
"He is?"
*Ink nods.*
|he would look back at them...|

``Who..?``
“My uncle Solam, who also happened to be the hero of Terraria. We need to go find him!”

Back
Top Bottom