Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"No, I mean, they're all the same. Every time period has one design that keeps getting copied. Revolvers in the pioneering days, rifles in the turn of the century, and Kalishnikov rifles when I'm from."

"No, I mean, they're all the same. Every time period has one design that keeps getting copied. Revolvers in the pioneering days, rifles in the turn of the century, and Kalishnikov rifles when I'm from."
"Well, in this world, our time clearly doesn't work the same way. We have revolvers in the same time period that we have lasers."

"I mean, as I mentioned to Weaver, we had prototype laser weapons and advanced assault rifles both found on battle grounds from 40 years ago."

"I mean, as I mentioned to Weaver, we had prototype laser weapons and advanced assault rifles both found on battle grounds from 40 years ago."
"The Wall of Flesh, which is literally the core of our world, drops a laser rifle. Oddly enough, most people classify it as a magic weapon."

Back
Top Bottom