Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Once in the room, Willow directs herself towards the others.*
"Do any of you ever have time where you're just sitting, reflecting on past events, and your mind just suddenly goes somewhere random, and you realize something you didn't before?"

"Uh...sort of? Can you elaborate?"
"Well...I was thinking back to the way those guards were talking when they went to execute me, and they kept saying 'the girl one.' It was rude, but also, there was something about the use of 'girl' in reference to me I didn't like. At first, I thought it was because of their refusal to refer to me as something other than just some girl werewolf, but the more I think about it, the term just doesn't feel accurate for me. Neither do the pronouns. It just doesn't feel right, and I don't feel like it accurately describes me. At the same time, though, describing me as a boy doesn't feel right. It just doesn't resonate."
"Did you notice this before?"
"Yeah, I just...wasn't quite sure what was wrong with those terms, so I didn't say anything. I was still trying to figure that out."
"...do you think you might be non-binary?"
"That's what I've been thinking. I don't feel like I'm male or female. I feel somewhere in the middle."
"Well, maybe give different pronouns a try, and see if you like them."

Last edited:
(just gonna point out that Willow would probably work as a gender-neutral name.)
(-Willow, a Shaymin completely disrespecting gender ratios)

(just gonna point out that Willow would probably work as a gender-neutral name.)
(-Willow, a Shaymin completely disrespecting gender ratios)
(I was debating that. Most sources viewed it as more of a feminine name, but I guess you're right.)

Maxim, currently watching this happen, would finally decide on something that's been in the back of his mind for a while.
"...yep, I think I'm staying male."

Maxim, currently watching this happen, would finally decide on something that's been in the back of his mind for a while.
"...yep, I think I'm staying male."
“Well, glad you figured that out.”
“I’m glad you both figured yourselves out.”
*William finishes packing up his weapons.*

*Wylder does the same.*
*So does Willow.*
*Walter had already finished a while ago.*
“Welp, let’s go meet up with Ascia.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom