Other Agriculture

>>Terrarian<<

Solar Pillar
😄I had a new idea, guys!

So, you all know that there is currently a way to plant herbs (the ones you use to create potions), right?

And what I want to suggest is that there is a possibility in the future of planting more sophisticated plants such as vegetables that should be sold by Dryad or a new NPC.
And there are many other grass-like plants that could be implemented in the game that would be useful for making other types of food, such as:

-Wheat for making bread, cakes, pies and confectionery derivatives;
-Barley to make beer;
-Coffee;
-Beans;
-Rice;
-And other grains.

and some examples of vegetables that could be planted would be:
-Corn🌽 (To make popcorn:happy:🍿);
-Lettuce🥬;
-Tomato🍅;
-Potato🥔 (To make french fries);
-Carrot🥕;
-Cabbage;
-Beet;
-Onion;
-And others.

Thank you very much for your attention, and please comment! ;)

It sounds cool, but I think this isn't the first time such was suggested, and the core problem with this is, that if all would just give the well fed buff, then it's just visual differences between them, while function-wise they're all the same. Not that that's necessarily bad, but it culd work better if they could provide more than just the well fed.

It sounds cool, but I think this isn't the first time such was suggested, and the core problem with this is, that if all would just give the well fed buff, then it's just visual differences between them, while function-wise they're all the same. Not that that's necessarily bad, but it culd work better if they could provide more than just the well fed.
I think a lot of food items should provide buffs other than well fed. The variety of food is basically just cosmetic right now, aside from providing different durations of well fed of course.

I'm down for this, but, uh, you realize its super easy to both make and buy Beer, right?
I think a lot of food items should provide buffs other than well fed. The variety of food is basically just cosmetic right now, aside from providing different durations of well fed of course.
Haven't you guys seen the Slice of Cake item on the Wiki? They ARE going to be adding more food effects.

But I searched everywhere to see if anyone had already posted a thread about this topic and I saw nothing!

But I searched everywhere to see if anyone had already posted a thread about this topic and I saw nothing!
Yeah, an old friend of mine had tried his hand at it, too. I had planned on doing it at one point, but I'm not well-versed in food and food preparation, and I didn't wanna make a half-assed suggestion, soooooo...
Food lacking variety is kind of a glaring issue.

Back
Top Bottom