Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Like what you see?

• I guess so...

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
I was about to use the bow with the leafs from the generation one thingy, the awp, grenade launcher, drum gun, the thing second to konosuba's left, the laser pistol next to the broken wooden hammer and that's it. Announce me if there's something in those i can't use !
All of those are usable except for the Thompson Submachinegun.
Oh, by the way, that red sword that you want to use that looks like 1/2 of a pair of scissors is from Kill La Kill, in case you needed to know. Proceed with caution.
[doublepost=1541893527,1541893470][/doublepost]
Hi, do you do avatars?
Yeah, I do. Though I'm not good at full on avatars, I can build you a sprite or location as your avatar!

ah ok, I was just wondering if you could give this
index.php
a snowman head and maybe nice background.

I would like to request a set of armour, a reference image is attached. It's a donation set of armour for the mod Elements Awoken. If you would like, you can be credited in the description of each piece as a thank you for making the set. https://imgur.com/a/q4yPjUH
I really don't mind how long it takes, so get to it when you can.

Sorry guys! Requests will be closed for right now as I have to sprite for my previous clients (who I imagine are getting a little annoyed), help out in a mod (which I think I had been neglecting (sorry!)), and study for finals.

Requests will open up in one or two weeks, hopefully!

-Ai

These sprites are awesome! I know that requests are closed for now, but do you mind if I use some of your sprites in a mod I am developing soon?

Blue ores are off limits (unless you want to PM @Huzbubber Tim for negotiations), feel free to use the metallic cultists (though I won't be developing sprite sheets, just cuz I don't have the originals), and yeah, everything you have in those pictures, feel free to use, besides the ball with blue spots and the lizhard golem, one's already been claimed, the other I'm very attached to...

If you ever come to developing that mod (which I hope won't end up in that undeveloped mod graveyard on the TForums), a little credit would be nice!

Blue ores are off limits (unless you want to PM @Huzbubber Tim for negotiations), feel free to use the metallic cultists (though I won't be developing sprite sheets, just cuz I don't have the originals), and yeah, everything you have in those pictures, feel free to use, besides the ball with blue spots and the lizhard golem, one's already been claimed, the other I'm very attached to...

If you ever come to developing that mod (which I hope won't end up in that undeveloped mod graveyard on the TForums), a little credit would be nice!
Okay, thanks, was just wondering if this one would also be okay to use:
93e6bd50f828a5e8d6d9173f64e971a4.png

Back
Top Bottom