• I guess so...

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Also would you count these with the cultists?:
4b5b04fe9ea7acfb58e4a16e777d5dca.png
b0a1a088c3a21c87506fa931270d673f.png
Both the paintball gun and the syringes are ok to use. Thorium already has syringes, though. And yes, those are the mechanical cultist's attacks, so they come in the package.

I have quite a few threads that need sprites... I'll find and list them, but wait a moment... Also why aren't i allowed to veiw your profile?

Hey. I'm back, at least for a little while. The reason I was gone for so long was due to education being education. Anyways, I can't guarantee I'll consistently be on, but I'll do some stuff on the forums again, like finishing all those commissions. As of now, I can't take any more requests, but I'll be happy to let you guys know when I can!
Until then ~Ai
Here's some stuff I've been doing for the past two months!

Garbage (Quite Literally) representation of YTRewind18:
download.png

Original Content:
Cyclops_SRL.png
Cyclops_Projectile.png
Mortis.png

Re-sprites:
ArrowCannon.png
--[2017 vs 2019]-->
AC2.png

Mod Content (Cannot use):

Gen1 Unused sprites (Not that good):
EMERALD.png
AMETHYST.png
SAPPHIRE.png
RUBY.png
TOPAZ.png

Gen2 (What I'm working on right now, not my own palettes):
RubyV3.png

So I've noticed you've been using the Armor Sheet Helper program and I heard you say you use a mac, so does it support Mac now or do you use a special program to run it?

So I've noticed you've been using the Armor Sheet Helper program and I heard you say you use a mac, so does it support Mac now or do you use a special program to run it?
I recently got a windows computer for gaming, so I create the piskel in mac (What i use for work), and then download it on my windows PC to use armorhelper. It's complicated but it gets the job done! Also, wonderful sprites, Huz. They're really coming along.

Hi, I'm going straight to the point, I have a team of programmers and we are missing a chart I wanted to know if you were willing to do drawings not only for terraria. Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm going straight to the point, I have a team of programmers and we are missing a chart I wanted to know if you were willing to do drawings not only for terraria. Thanks in advance
Yes. Darkpuppey's absolutely correct. I'm currently in a mod and also weighed down with homework. Please let me know more before I can accept or reject your request. I'd love to take a look at it!

Back
Top Bottom