Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Like what you see?

• I guess so...

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Also @Ai - T.a.S.A.I. , it's probably not going to go into production for a while I (until I figure out how to mod in the GOG version), but I think I have gotten a good idea for how to use your Lunite sprites in a place of progression in my idea for a mod, so would it be ok if I used those? Again, it probably won't be in production for a while, but just thought I'd ask.

Edit: I have gained permission to use the Lunite sprites for my future mod, just so everyone knows.

Last edited:
Also @Ai - T.a.S.A.I. , it's probably not going to go into production for a while I (until I figure out how to mod in the GOG version), but I think I have gotten a good idea for how to use your Lunite sprites in a place of progression in my idea or a mod, so would it be ok if I used those? Again, it probably won't be in production for a while, but just thought I'd ask.
Sure, but you'd have to resprite all the ores. That ore sprite was me slapping crystals on a rock background.

@XSlayer300
Do these work? (It might be that you can't see them because they were part of the Spriteathalon thread, and in result since you weren't in the thread, you couldn't access them...Hopefully you can see this!
AiLuna.png

Also...do you still want your NPC sprites? I'm trying to find time to complete them...

48 shade painting. It's grade f garbage in terms of color and shading. Confirmed...
Painting2.png
Painting_1.png

You know what,
a70527b851999b0.png
and a Pain-To submit and judge.
I need to get better at large scale pixel art and just pixel art in general.

Now, time for finishing requests!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom