Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Like what you see?

• I guess so...

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
It's time for a militarization update. Here are 4 new guns/cannons I sprited! More stupid stuff like a luminite beach ball coming soon! This time, it's a bit more serious!
DrumGun.png
e0bf38c435366bd.png
WarMachine.png

Here is a Tommy Gun, AWP, and the War Machine!
d594532f9ca052d.png

I also tried to sprite a shroomite howitzer! I thought it turned out decent...

@Krono_godSLayer I have completed your batch of sprites. If you will, I designed some of them with a certain purpose in mind, so I would like to explain some of the sprites, but you are obviously free to use them otherwise.
View attachment 204570 View attachment 204577 View attachment 204568 View attachment 204575View attachment 204572View attachment 204574View attachment 204571View attachment 204573 View attachment 204576 View attachment 204578 View attachment 204579 View attachment 204569
The first is the initial crafting material, what I called the Alien Core. Then the sword, bow, magic staff, pistol (based off of a Needler), rifle, hamaxe, pickaxe, summon staff, the drone in moving position, the drone in resting position, and air mines. The only thing I want to explain is that I designed the drone so that it has a bullet turret on the top to shoot out lasers and whatnot, but the sprite after it, the Air Mine, is occasionally deployed by the drone to explode on contact with anything that touches it. You can remove that feature and scrap the air mine if it's too complicated to code! Anyway, tell me if any of these sprites need work!
-Ai

Thanks for all the good sprites, my friend is enthusiast for them, we will use it for our mod, especially thanks for the mount and the crafting material, that we don't have figured yet :pinky:

Hey,
so can i make a request? or is it closed and i just missed where it said?
Cheers.
@And Freckles of course! This forum will stay open for a good while! I'm currently taking any commission (as long as it's not too big/hard). For the future, and to anyone else reading this, all my rules are in my first post. What would you like sprited?

I'm stupid, i meant the drone, I think to use it as a mount, and use a space invaders enemy as a minion for the summoner staff
Ah, I see. If you would like a separate mount or minion, I would also be happy to sprite another one. Otherwise, like I said, you're free the use the sprites however you want.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Telling from my profile picture, I have an attachment to anime. (Hate me if you will!), so I decided to quickly prepare a batch of anime related sprites!
GuiltyThorn.png
Konosuba.png
ScissorBlade.png
Delphinium.png
52f1b66b07a70eb.png
22228c89fa989aa.png
3b4ba61a46f58f4.png
ArrowCannon.png

First, we have the Guilty Thorn from Sword Art Online! Then Kazuma's dagger from Konosuba. Then is the scissor blade from Kill la Kill, then the next four weapons, a lance, a claw, a pistol, and the rifle, are all inspired from Darling in the FRANXX (which I personally didn't like. My feelings show in the quality of those sprites), and finally, the last one was just a weapon I made in a game of DnD, an arrow shotgun, comprised of a torch, a vase, and some rope, with gunpowder and arrows stuffed into the shaft.

@And Freckles of course! This forum will stay open for a good while! I'm currently taking any commission (as long as it's not too big/hard). For the future, and to anyone else reading this, all my rules are in my first post. What would you like sprited?

Ah, I see. If you would like a separate mount or minion, I would also be happy to sprite another one. Otherwise, like I said, you're free the use the sprites however you want.
Hey, thanks for replying! :dryadgrin:

So my request is as follows.

I would like a sprite of Zoe from League of legends in a player/NPC style if thats no to much trouble (see spoiler for source images)

And after that if its not to much to ask for i would appreciate a profile picture of the same character, similar to the one i currently have.

Cheers, Freckles
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hey, thanks for replying! :dryadgrin:

So my request is as follows.

I would like a sprite of Zoe from League of legends in a player/NPC style if thats no to much trouble (see spoiler for source images)

And after that if its not to much to ask for i would appreciate a profile picture of the same character, similar to the one i currently have.

Cheers, Freckles
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Consider it taken! But it may take a while. And I'm not confident in my profile picture skills, but I will give it a shot!

Last edited:
@And Freckles Your request is, uh...Not rejected, but only 1/2 complete. Through the spriting process, I realized that I still cannot sprite faces. Terraria characters, no problem, but like a straight on face, now that's a problem. My current level makes Zoe look like if Mr.Incredible had a kid with Syndrome, which I do not care to disclose on this website for the fear that it will leave nightmares in the viewers' sleep. Thus, I apologize, but making faces isn't really my strong suit. I could stop here, or attempt to replicate it to the style of a Terraria community emote (this thing -> :dryadindifferent:). Otherwise, your terraria sprite is complete! Sorry for the inconvenience, and tell me if you want it like a TCF emote!
3f963966f563fe0.png
367f420843cfded.png

I thought the sprites turned out pretty well though. Tell me if you want additional changes!

Last edited:
@And Freckles Your request is, uh...Not rejected, but only 1/2 complete. Through the spriting process, I realized that I still cannot sprite faces. Terraria characters, no problem, but like a straight on face, now that's a problem. My current level makes Zoe look like if Mr.Incredible had a kid with Syndrome, which I do not care to disclose on this website for the fear that it will leave nightmares in the viewers' sleep. Thus, I apologize, but making faces isn't really my strong suit. I could stop here, or attempt to replicate it to the style of a Terraria community emote (this thing -> :dryadindifferent:). Otherwise, your terraria sprite is complete! Sorry for the inconvenience, and tell me if you want it like a TCF emote!
View attachment 205118 View attachment 205119
I thought the sprites turned out pretty well though. Tell me if you want additional changes!
Hey,
WOW, they look amazing. and you have so far blown my expectations out of the water for such a small time-frame.
Also, that is completely fine, i understand people have there strengths and weaknesses. and yeah if your not too busy i would love some Zoe emotes.
Cheers anyway!
:dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:

also would it be to much to ask for a simple animation set for the Zoe player sprite? as i am trying my hand at modding and would like to use her as an NPC

Could you please make me a a bear with a set of beat armor and a bear themed claw weapon like Fetid Baghnakhs?

Jeez I’m making a ton of requests…

Could you please make me a a bear with a set of beat armor and a bear themed claw weapon like Fetid Baghnakhs?

Jeez I’m making a ton of requests…

Sure. However, both yours and And Freckle's requests will start tomorrow (I gotta sleep!)

@And Freckles is it fine if it's just a walking animation? This may take me more than a day!

@And Freckles Hey, hey! Your NPC requests are complete! Sorry if some of their framing size/boxes are weird. I had to use piskel to animate them, and am still new to the service (usually I use something else). Here they are!
Zoe.png
Zoe1.png
ZoeSit.png
ZoeTalk2.png
ZoeBlink.png
Zoe (1).gif
ZoeTalk (1).gif
ZoeThrow.gif

(Sorry for the awkward cropping)
The first one is her just standing, second is her falling sprite, third is her sitting sprite, then her talking and blinking sprites, then her walk animation, her talk/interact animation, and her weapon animation. Sorry if some of them feel a bit choppy! Als,o let me know if you want these compiled into an NPC sprite sheet like in the Terraria texture folders! I'd be glad to do so!

Your emotes are still cooking, and ELECTROMAN102's bear armor will be completed soon! IM SORRY AAAAUUGGH

@Electroman102 Here's your bear!
ba31e6e81f966c0.png

Just kidding. Here are the armor and weapon! Ferocious Bearkhnacks! (Or something! Name it better!)
f504753aaba4f85.png

Two varieties, one w/ black eyes, one with white ones! The claws on the weapon look funky, so tell me if you would like any changes/ animation!
And yes, the torso and legs are based on Skiph's set.

Also, this nice gun I call the "Antibody Launcher," inspired off of the newest episode of "Cells at Work" (An anime, just saying. If you don't like anime, then don't search it up!)
TCell.png

Last edited:
@And Freckles Hey, hey! Your NPC requests are complete! Sorry if some of their framing size/boxes are weird. I had to use piskel to animate them, and am still new to the service (usually I use something else). Here they are!
View attachment 205196 View attachment 205197 View attachment 205198 View attachment 205199 View attachment 205200 View attachment 205201 View attachment 205202 View attachment 205203
(Sorry for the awkward cropping)
The first one is her just standing, second is her falling sprite, third is her sitting sprite, then her talking and blinking sprites, then her walk animation, her talk/interact animation, and her weapon animation. Sorry if some of them feel a bit choppy! Als,o let me know if you want these compiled into an NPC sprite sheet like in the Terraria texture folders! I'd be glad to do so!

Your emotes are still cooking, and ELECTROMAN102's bear armor will be completed soon! IM SORRY AAAAUUGGH
Wow, these look great, thanks. and yeah if you could put them in a sprite sheet that would be great, im sorry to ask so much of you.
Cheers, Freckles
:dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom