Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Like what you see?

• I guess so...

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Could you please make the claws more curved like Fetid Baghnakhs? Here is an image for refrense

Fetid_Baghnakhs.png

thats fine, thanks for telling me.
i dont mean to be rude but i guess the emotes are still in the oven?
cheers, freckles
:dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:
Yep! Sorry about that! I have 2 commissions at once (something that's never happened) and both commissions are large tasks! I apologize for any delay!

@Ai - T.a.S.A.I. Wow, these are great. thank you so much
h36nFHq.png

now, i suppose there i a set time i have to wait before i can request something new?

Thanks again, Freckles
39FzUNg.png
39FzUNg.png
39FzUNg.png

Last edited:
Ah, I see. If you would like a separate mount or minion, I would also be happy to sprite another one. Otherwise, like I said, you're free the use the sprites however you want

hello, I'm the Krono_godSLayer's friend, we are collaborating for a mod, can you make the mount similar to the drone that you have already done and a minion like a UFO?

P.S
Can you make the UFO that rotate on itself?

Thanks for your work :)

@Ai - T.a.S.A.I. Wow, these are great. thank you so much
h36nFHq.png

now, i suppose there i a set time i have to wait before i can request something new?

Thanks again, Freckles
39FzUNg.png
39FzUNg.png
39FzUNg.png
Nope! I mean, a certain person I know has asked for plenty of sprites! Just don't make it too hard! (Better get those requests in before I have to start education again!)

hello, I'm the Krono_godSLayer's friend, we are collaborating for a mod, can you make the mount similar to the drone that you have already done and a minion like a UFO?

P.S
Can you make the UFO that rotate on itself?

Thanks for your work :)

Sure! I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
@Krono_godSLayer and @DanteTHEKiller23 Hello! I'm finished with your sprites! Here ya go!
HovModel.png
HovHov.png
HovAcc.png
HovHov1.gif
HovAcc1.gif
CosmicKeyCard.png
UFO1.gif
UFO2.gif

First are the hovercraft models, the hovering, and moving, and also where the player should go. Then is its summon item, what I'm going to call the "Cosmic Key Card" and then two variations of the UFOs. Sorry if they're a little small!

@Krono_godSLayer and @DanteTHEKiller23 Hello! I'm finished with your sprites! Here ya go!
View attachment 205338 View attachment 205339 View attachment 205340 View attachment 205341 View attachment 205342 View attachment 205343 View attachment 205344 View attachment 205345
First are the hovercraft models, the hovering, and moving, and also where the player should go. Then is its summon item, what I'm going to call the "Cosmic Key Card" and then two variations of the UFOs. Sorry if they're a little small!

Thanks for the sprite, they are very good! We will use soon them, andand tha also from my friend! :pinky:

Back
Top Bottom