Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Like what you see?

• I guess so...

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Could I request a terraria boss rendition of this guy I made?
spok.PNG
Oh and can you include some shadow hands, orbs and just his crown too? (Optional.)
This one's a maybe-ish. Not exactly confident on my boss spriting just yet, but if I decide to agree, then sure!

Thanks for the previous request, I'll try to use 'em for my mod! Plus, is it OK that I edit the sprite's colors?

Another request! This time, revolving around Doom (1993)'s weaponry (Pistol to the BFG9000). As well as a 'fist' sprite that appears blue and small. You think you can do that?

Last edited:
Thanks for the previous request, I'll try to use 'em for my mod! Plus, is it OK that I edit the sprite's colors?

Another request! This time, revolving around Doom (1993)'s weaponry (Pistol to the BFG9000). As well as a 'fist' sprite that appears blue and small. You think you can do that?
Sure! They're your sprites! And I'll see about the doom sprites...

And tell me if you need a sprite sheet, animated sprite, etc etc for them because it's a mod.

Could I request a terraria boss rendition of this guy I made?
spok.PNG
Oh and can you include some shadow hands, orbs and just his crown too? (Optional.)
I'm sorry, but I'll have to reject this request. I'm not exactly confident in my spriting abilities to make a humanoid boss just yet, so I'll have to pass on this one. Prehaps you can find other spriters to complete your request? Apologies!

@XSlayer300 Your DOOM 1993 sprites are done! They were interesting to make...but the shape of each weapon confused me...a lot. Here's my best attempt! Your sprite sheets will take a while though (especially since I have school!)...Hope they satisfy you! And feel free to tune the colors, shape, etc.
3eace9de2e42d36.png
548fa2f01f2f2ed.png
268f05d73e63934.png
35c7bb213402a38.png
24df323051fcbeb.png
88012fc78a967de.png

Minigun, pistol, shotgun, rocket launcher, BFG9000, And whatever that was again, I forgot...

I'm sorry, but I'll have to reject this request. I'm not exactly confident in my spriting abilities to make a humanoid boss just yet, so I'll have to pass on this one. Prehaps you can find other spriters to complete your request? Apologies!
thats fine.

Back
Top Bottom