Switch Aiming with ranged weapons

I realise it's a minor thing but it can be frustrating. Trying to get the right angle to hit something can be awkward/ difficult with a ranged weapon. If you roll the right joycon stick in a circle it actually forms a diamond shape around your character instead of a smooth circular motion. This can make aiming at certain angles tough at times. Like i said, it's a minor thing but something that needs looking at and hopefully gets fixed. I don't suffer with this issue on the PS4 version.

Indeed.Too often its easier to aim with the building mode "pressing the R stick".

I really wonder how expert or even master(if its out) is to beat with the current "keybinding and behaviour".

That's exactly what I thought. I have the same, also with the pro controller. They need to balance it better out. Hope they do something with thise hose feedback.

The aiming gets gated to the absolute right or left really hard, and because of it, small adjustments to your aim end up awkward and unnatural feeling. I would definitely appreciate if there were some kind of fix for this.

The aiming gets gated to the absolute right or left really hard, and because of it, small adjustments to your aim end up awkward and unnatural feeling. I would definitely appreciate if there were some kind of fix for this.

Totally agree, hope they add a fix in the other patch.

I hope they fix this and the normal cursor mode. I hate trying to build a pole in this version and instead of auto stacking on top it just starts building to the sides and making a platform

How have they still not fixed this issue? This makes the game pretty much unplayable with ranged weapons. You cant aim in a circle around you it aims in a diamond shape.

Probably just because it's been a while since Switch Terraria got an update. I'm hoping that they fix this in the 1.3.1 update when it comes.

Here to give you guys an update.

They fixed it and aiming is no longer an issue on the Switch.

Back
Top Bottom