• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Alchemist/Plague Doctor class.

EthanMWG

Official Terrarian
I think an alchemist/plague doctor class would work well in Terraria (normal and otherworld).

Look: Cloaks and bird masks.
Gameplay: Throws mana consuming potions with lots of varying on-hit effects.
E.g. Explosions, fire that goes along the ground, walls and ceiling and creating clouds and mists with effects like ichor.

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
I have two opinions about this;

First; that would be a different type of sorcerer class, and I think it should be most likely a support class for multiplayer events. For example, an Alchemist might be restore health/mana of other players while doing a little damage to the enemies. And it may have abilities to heal from attacks, from the cost of lower DPS.

Second; adding a whole new class requires lots of new weapons and armor. You should think on it much and much harder.

Top Bottom