tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Also think watcher amulet can kill friendly npc's but not confirmed as they always die off-screen when a orb from amulet heads that direction while fighting golem for money farming.

Also think watcher amulet can kill friendly npc's but not confirmed as they always die off-screen when a orb from amulet heads that direction while fighting golem for money farming.
If you use Calamity mod, then Golem's Heat Rays or Fireballs can kill your NPCs. Or it could be plague debuff if you have Plague Hive (but I am sure that they fixed this).
Chromovaria Arrow is weaker than Crystalyzed Arrows? Well, I could increase or decrease DPS if needed. Will check.

I'm experiencing a bug, where if someone joins my server while I have alchemist npc enabled, my character gains 100 extra max mana. I have tested it with just alchemist npc by itself. Is this a known bug, or an intended feature.

Is there a way for the architect to sell gold/platinum bricks? i need a bunch, and it takes too long to craft them.

Im still having troubles with Laetitia's gift. Cant figure out how exactly do you summon it. I have EGO set equiped, and when i equip the gift i am still losing help and dont know how to summon it.

Can you help me? The operator spawned in my world but for some reason can't move into any room because it "does not meet the requirements for a(n) Operator"

I have been using the AlchemistNPC mod for a while now. Having the ability to buy potions instead of making them is great.
As I am too lazy to see if this was already answered in this thread, I'm going to ask it here:

At what point in the game are Lifeforce potions sold by, I'm assuming, the Brewer?

I have been using the AlchemistNPC mod for a while now. Having the ability to buy potions instead of making them is great.
As I am too lazy to see if this was already answered in this thread, I'm going to ask it here:

At what point in the game are Lifeforce potions sold by, I'm assuming, the Brewer?
After beating Wall of Flesh (at start of Hardmode).

Back
Top Bottom