tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

it seems that the configs dont seem to force the settings on other players that join your server with this mod...do you think you can make it so that you can make changes that effects players who join your server instead of just sharing configs?

it seems that the configs dont seem to force the settings on other players that join your server with this mod...do you think you can make it so that you can make changes that effects players who join your server instead of just sharing configs?
Not sure if I can do it. Configs are just a local thing (unless there is the way to share its variables).
Hey , how i get Yui Pet ?? i search for it but no lucky , can someone tell me ?
Any Treasure Bag after beating Plantera with 1:150 chance.

Last edited:
yea their is a way to do it... some mods are able to force it on players who join that particular server

If I added the mod later in my playthrough does it mean alchemist charm won't drop for this character or just this world? I've killed Eye of Cthulhu multiple times since adding the mod and it hasn't dropped yet. Haven't tested it with a separate world yet though.

On a separate note not sure if author can fix or not, but dungeon guardian seems to have a random chance to despawn immediately upon being summoned. Also item costs 25 gold for me not 15 with only major mod that this one interacts with being Thorium. It seems the guardian will spawn too far west or east from me and I see the icon of it go up then down and disappear.

Little confused.. Can't find the info anywhere about the enchanted mirror. Left click sends me home but right click does nothing. Just wondering why.

If I added the mod later in my playthrough does it mean alchemist charm won't drop for this character or just this world? I've killed Eye of Cthulhu multiple times since adding the mod and it hasn't dropped yet. Haven't tested it with a separate world yet though.

On a separate note not sure if author can fix or not, but dungeon guardian seems to have a random chance to despawn immediately upon being summoned. Also item costs 25 gold for me not 15 with only major mod that this one interacts with being Thorium. It seems the guardian will spawn too far west or east from me and I see the icon of it go up then down and disappear.
Drops only on first Eye of Cthulhu kill. So you need to make a new world and kill EoC there.
Little confused.. Can't find the info anywhere about the enchanted mirror. Left click sends me home but right click does nothing. Just wondering why.
Left click should work as normal magic mirror. Right click should teleport you to place where you used left click last time. You need to use right click from hotbar to actually use right click ability.

Drops only on first Eye of Cthulhu kill. So you need to make a new world and kill EoC there.

Left click should work as normal magic mirror. Right click should teleport you to place where you used left click last time. You need to use right click from hotbar to actually use right click ability.

Oh okay! Seems to work now, ty :)

I'm having a problem with magic storage and alchemic npc when I quit the game and open it on another day the chests disappear along with the npcs of another mod

I'm having a problem with magic storage and alchemic npc when I quit the game and open it on another day the chests disappear along with the npcs of another mod
Hope you don't have Steam Cloud active with modded Terraria. It is quite major tModloader problem.

How does Laetitia Gift work? I can't seem to not lose health when it is equipped, even with the full set of armor

Back
Top Bottom