tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

So I got the Cera Sumat to finally drop during a Blood Moon last night. After using it (pre-hardmode), it seems a bit underwhelming. It doesnt feel powerful for a weapon with a 1:15000 drop chance. I know it gets stronger in hardmode but I havent been able to test that yet. Maybe if it was auto-swing? My mouse button would thank you for it.

So I got the Cera Sumat to finally drop during a Blood Moon last night. After using it (pre-hardmode), it seems a bit underwhelming. It doesnt feel powerful for a weapon with a 1:15000 drop chance. I know it gets stronger in hardmode but I havent been able to test that yet. Maybe if it was auto-swing? My mouse button would thank you for it.
It becomes autoswing in hardmode.

The operator was killed and won't seem to respawn.. any ideas? Im post plantera now
If someone else is occupying in a house which has wings of the world you carry that npc to another house then wait for her to spawn or if you collect her ai chip you can ssummon her with it.

i browsed thread but couldn't find answer, is there a way to manually edit the prices of potions in either the full version or lite version? i'm decently technically adept so if you could give me some bread crumbs if the answer is yes, that would be great help

either way, thanks for the addon, very cool work

i browsed thread but couldn't find answer, is there a way to manually edit the prices of potions in either the full version or lite version? i'm decently technically adept so if you could give me some bread crumbs if the answer is yes, that would be great help

either way, thanks for the addon, very cool work
No way in changing potions prices (cuz there are too many of them).
But next update is going to get bigger prices for potions anyway, especially for Revengeance+.

BTW, I think you missed a message in the Russian -> English translation. After beating the Moon Lord, the following message appears: "Барьер между мирами был ослаблен," which, according to my Google-fu (aka Google Translate:merchantgrin:), means "The barrier between worlds has been weakened."

Last edited:
BTW, I think you missed a message in the Russian -> English translation. After beating the Moon Lord, the following message appears: "Барьер между мирами был ослаблен," which, according to my Google-fu (aka Google Translate:merchantgrin:), means "The barrier between worlds has been weakened."
Known issue. One line in code was missing.

Back
Top Bottom