tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Please correct the buffs of the new potions, they become endless.
Strange, for me they works fine. I should check them again. How exactly they became endless?
I love it x10, as soon as I get home, I'm installing this mod!!!:p
Edit: is it possible to change the young brewer sprite?
Maybe. But how I actually need to change him? I used Angler's body, Arms Dealer's head and little retexture/recolor.

Last edited:
New Upgrade v2.4
-New Young Brewer sprite (now he is not look like Angler with other hairstyle)
-Tried to fix endless potions effect

YoungBrewer new sprite.png

Last edited:
Strange, for me they works fine. I should check them again. How exactly they became endless?

Maybe. But how I actually need to change him? I used Angler's body, Arms Dealer's head and little retexture/recolor.

Exactly infinite when you use a combination for a tank, not separately tried.

The action of the potion simply stops for 10 minutes and then does not go down.

What kind of potions? What they should do? Only thing I can imagine right now is potion which gives some debuffs immunity (like Ankh Shield).

Also, I redesigned sprites of Alchemist & Brewer. How they looks now? I didn't make the new build with them yet. Terraria sprite rules are on (2x2 pixels).
Calming Potion[URL='http://terraria.wiki.gg/Love_Potion']Love Potion[/URL]

Last edited:
Same problem now? Or fixed? I think I found the problem in v2.4.

Not quite get what you mean... I am not sure how to make actual Charm effect.
Maybe you mean throwable potions? Quite interesting idea...

Yes, it's true that the error has been fixed with the update, sorry for the trouble.

Reason:I need love potion and calming potion to make a super Regeneration potion in calamity mod.
Oh... Then I will add them.
Edit: Mini Upgrade v2.5
-Added Love potion to Alchemist & Calming Potion to Brewer. Both costs 1 gold. Avaible anytime.

Last edited:
I don't get what you mean. Please, describe with details.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tremor-remastered.28695/#post-653793

Thanks to the Tremor Mod, there's now an "Alchemist" Class, designed to be an sub-class of throwing damage. The main cause of damage will be "Flasks", dealing damage upon impact and over time via the cloud that each type of Flask releases, from Healing Flasks to Enhanced Frost Flasks. In addition, several items made for the Alchemist Class are included, up to and including an station meant for more powerful flasks and armor meant to boost the damage of Flasks.

Being fair, giving the Alchemist NPC these Flasks (including hardmode Flasks once the WoF is killed off) and having him toss Healing Flasks to defend is fair for him.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tremor-remastered.28695/#post-653793

Thanks to the Tremor Mod, there's now an "Alchemist" Class, designed to be an sub-class of throwing damage. The main cause of damage will be "Flasks", dealing damage upon impact and over time via the cloud that each type of Flask releases, from Healing Flasks to Enhanced Frost Flasks. In addition, several items made for the Alchemist Class are included, up to and including an station meant for more powerful flasks and armor meant to boost the damage of Flasks.

Being fair, giving the Alchemist NPC these Flasks (including hardmode Flasks once the WoF is killed off) and having him toss Healing Flasks to defend is fair for him.
Quite interesting idea. Not sure how to make him throw Healing Flasks, but add all flasks to Alchemist shop is definetly a nice idea.

Upgrade v2.6
-Added separate shop for Tremor flasks to Alchemist
-Added separete shop for vanilla flasks to Brewer
Tremor flasks selling conditions:
Basic, Frost Liquid, Lesser Healing, Lesser Mana, Lesser Poison, Boom, Freeze, Burning, Depression flasks are sold by Alchemist from start of the game.
Big Healing, Big Mana, Big Poison, Extended Boom, Extended Freeze, Extented Burning, Health&Mana Support, Gold, Lesser & Big Venom, Crystal flasks are sold by Alchemist from start of HardMode.
Phantom, Plague, Sparking Flasks are sold by Alchemist after beating Plantera.
Moon Dust, Super Mana, Cluster flasks are sold by Alchemist after beating Moon Lord.
alchemist.jpg
brewer.jpg

shop_choice.jpg
Both of Alchemist & Brewer shops.
Big thanks to jopojelly for help.

Last edited:
Upgrade v2.6
-Added separate shop for Tremor flasks to Alchemist
-Added separete shop for vanilla flasks to Brewer
Tremor flasks selling conditions:
Basic, Frost Liquid, Lesser Healing, Lesser Mana, Lesser Poison, Boom, Freeze, Burning, Depression flasks are sold by Alchemist from start of the game.
Big Healing, Big Mana, Big Poison, Extended Boom, Extended Freeze, Extented Burning, Health&Mana Support, Gold, Lesser & Big Venom, Crystal flasks are sold by Alchemist from start of HardMode.
Phantom, Plague, Sparking Flasks are sold by Alchemist after beating Plantera.
Moon Dust, Super Mana, Cluster flasks are sold by Alchemist after beating Moon Lord.
Big thanks to jopojelly for help.
Love when one mod incorporates another mod's content so they can work nicely together and in a well-thought-out way. Looks fantastic!

Quite interesting idea. Not sure how to make him throw Healing Flasks, but add all flasks to Alchemist shop is definetly a nice idea.

Mainly think of the Nurse and what she uses. Same Principle, just different weapon - kinda like throwing healing flasks yourself.

Just as I like... Mini update v2.7.
-Added Titan Skin Potion to the Brewer. Avaible in hardmode.
Gives immunity to On Fire!, Frostburn, Cursed Flames, Chilled, Frozen & Ichor debuffs. Lasts for 15 minutes. Costs 5 gold.
This potion also has a recipe.

pls make a way for it to be a zip file. Mac users can't open rar files

or just make the download be a direct download to the tmod file

Back
Top Bottom