tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Is there any way that bill cipher and uganda knuckles is not a safe oneshot? (bill cipher is not but hits 700 per hit approximately and there are many projectiles)

Is there any way that bill cipher and uganda knuckles is not a safe oneshot? (bill cipher is not but hits 700 per hit approximately and there are many projectiles)
Can suggest you to use Paradise Lost Wings and any good item, which gives player ability to charge (like Elysian or Asgard's Aegis).
Memer's Riposte lowers Knuckles's projectiles damage. Just don't get hit by boss's body by any cost.
For Bill I can recommend you to fly in circles.

What’s with the Bill Cipher thing? I can spawn it in but there’s nothing related to it from what I could see.
You mean that he is not appearing? If so, then activate Calamity mod. There is an error in code that is not allowing him to spawn properly without mod.
Or you mean his behaviour? Well, it depends on some things. On Revengeance he has exclusive gimmick at 50% of hp. (And I am also suck at AIs, which may affect too)

You mean that he is not appearing? If so, then activate Calamity mod. There is an error in code that is not allowing him to spawn properly without mod.
Or you mean his behaviour? Well, it depends on some things. On Revengeance he has exclusive gimmick at 50% of hp. (And I am also suck at AIs, which may affect too)
I mean like how do you summon him. I’ve got the Explorer NPC but I’ve yet to find literally anything on Bill Cipher.

I mean like how do you summon him. I’ve got the Explorer NPC but I’ve yet to find literally anything on Bill Cipher.
You need to get Strange Top Hat from Treasure Bags. It can drop from random TB post Moon Lord with 1:300.
why i cant get the operator npc i did everything and im in hardmode now and he didnt spawn
Place Wing of the World inside free housing (with walls and door). And SHE is post EoW/BoC NPC.

Update v8.0
-Reworked multiple shops changing mechanic.
-Multiplied most of the potions prices by 2x due to balance issues. Configurable by PotsPriceMulti value.
-Now activated Revengeance multiplies prices for mod's potions related NPCs by 5x. Configurable by RevPrices.
-Added config options to disable ^.
-Added Perfection Token. Allows to reforge item to its best possible reforge. Consumes in process.
Drops from bosses with >= 25K HP with 5% chance.
-Added Menacing, Lucky, Violent and Warding Tokens. Can be crafted from Perfection Token.
Can be used for getting exact reforge on accessory. Consumes in process.
-Added Delta Rune, post Moon Lord (post Ragnarok/DoG) accessory. Gives various stats boosts and special effects.
Can be crafted after beating Moon Lord/Ragnarok/DoG.
-Added Devilsknife. Summoner weapon. May drop randomly with very low chance from bosses with >= 75000 HP post Moon Lord.
-Added Bloodthirsty Blade. Non-class weapon. Becomes stronger after defeating any enemies. Damage is capped before Hardmode and defeating Moon Lord.
Available after beating EoW/BoC.
-Added Mordenkainen's Sword, post Plantera sword. Can slash enemies from the distance.
Can be crafted with Excalibur, Magnet Sphere and some Ectoplasm on Mythril Anvil.
-Added Pip-Boy 3000. While in inventory, shows most of the player's boosted stats.
Available from Treasure Bags in hardmode with 1:150 chance.
-Added Pip-Boy 4K. While in inventory, shows most of the player's boosted stats.
Also gives abilities of Cell Phone and allows to open TP menu by hotkey.
Can be crafted after beating Plantera.
-Added Christmas-W (F-02-49) EGO weapon. Causes some ornament balls to drop from the sky on swing.
Can be crafted after beating EoW/BoC.
-Added Dopamine to Brewer's 2nd shop. Inflicts Happy! buff for 10 minutes.
Available anytime.
-Added 4 new music boxes. Available in Musician's 2nd shop in Hardmode.
-Added pinkymod support for Operator.
-Added some new lines for NPCs.
-Added short introduction for Ugandan Knuckles boss.
-Cera Sumat, Holy Avenger now has 1:20000 drop chance.
-Rick's Portal Gun now uses Energy Capsules as ammo.
-Removed Concentrated Dark Matter due to ^.
-Balanced some of the mod's ammo.
-Nerfed Laetitia's Gift and both Sephirothic Fruits.
-Reworked availability of some Calamity mod Treasure Bags.
-Reworked some of the projectiles homing capabilities. May reduce lags.
-Thorium Coatings were moved to Young Brewer's shop.
-Removed NON CALAMITY BUFF POTION lines from mod's potions.
-Removed timings on summoner weapons/items.
-Now Heart of Yui drops with small pixie state as default.
-Now any wood can be used for making Wing of the World.
-Lowered horizontal speed reduction by some sources.
-Changed way of work of Jungle Teleporter Potion.
-Changed some descriptions of items/notes.
-Reworked True Uganda and Mind Burn debuffs. Now should be lagless.
-Fixed issue with autopause and Otherworldly Portal.
-Fixed Bill's despawn on summon while Calamity mod is not active.
-Fixed issues with NPCs summoning items.
-Fixed Potion of Darkness quickbuff overconsuming in Piggy Bank.
-Fixed some Operator's Treasure Bags shops availability.
-Cleaned up some of the code.
-Some undocumented changes.
EDIT: Hotfix v8.1
-Fixed some MP issues.

Last edited:
May I request that my mod's potions can be sold by npcs from this mod? I am a huge fan of this mod, but I hate grinding potions from my own mod that I deliberately made annoying to grind. (sort of)

Hi, i am currently a user of the alchemist mod and i've realised how expensive the potions from the alchemist and brewer are: 11 gold and 25 silver for a titan potion!
Is this a bug or something please help. Thanks
Mr D

Hi, i am currently a user of the alchemist mod and i've realised how expensive the potions from the alchemist and brewer are: 11 gold and 25 silver for a titan potion!
Is this a bug or something please help. Thanks
Mr D
There is a new prices balance in v8.0. By default, all potions are now cost 2x price. In addition, if you have Revengeance mode activated, then prices are even higher (+4x).
You may change it in config file (Alchemistv8.json). Set RevPrices to false and PotsPriceMulti to 1.

Hey, I'm having a crash.

When trying to use the pip-boy 4000 to teleport anywhere other than home (all other features work fine), it does a soft crash, causing this report:

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at AlchemistNPC.Items.TeleportClass.HandleHellTeleportLeft(Player player, Boolean syncData) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Items\ThoriumCombination.cs:line 21
at AlchemistNPC.Items.TeleportClass.TeleportPlayer(Int32 teleportType, Boolean syncData, Int32 whoAmI) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Items\TempleTeleportationPotion.cs:line 23
at AlchemistNPC.Items.TeleportClass.HandleTeleport(Int32 teleportType, Boolean forceHandle, Int32 whoAmI) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Items\TeleportClass.cs:line 342
at AlchemistNPC.Interface.PipBoyTPMenu.PlayButtonClicked4(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Interface\ShopChangeUI.cs:line 153
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at AlchemistNPC.AlchemistNPC.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\AlchemistNPC.cs:line 1012
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
Top of spoiler

when I then try to go back into the game in the same session, it hard crashes to desktop with a report I can't copy or find anywhere.

I'm playing a modded v1.3.5.2, here's my modlist:

tModLoader v0.10.1.5
Teleporters unchained v1.1
imksushi Name Pack v0.2.0
" Data Packs v1.0.1
Infinity v19.0
helpful hotkeys 1.5.5
begone evil v1.0.1
chatsheet v0.5.0.1
wmitf 2.6
veinminer 1.3.0.5
boss checklist 0.2
Alchemist NPC 8.1
Calamity 1.4.0.2
Yet another boss health bar 1.3.2
magic storage 0.4.3.3
wing slot 1.6.2
shorter respawn time 0.2.5
Terraria Overhaul 3.2.2
Top of spoiler

I hope you can help. thanks in advance!

EDIT: Can confirm it only happens with the options that have a left and a right side, I can teleport to the Dungeon and the temple sucessfully

Last edited:
I was just loading my world up when the items for your mod didn't appear, like in this photo. I tried to reload my game multiple times but nothing happened. I
updated my mods and still, it kept happening. Please help.
upload_2018-12-21_14-12-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-21_14-10-50.png
    upload_2018-12-21_14-10-50.png
    473.2 KB · Views: 224
I have a question, does the jungle teleporter for the pip boy/potion teleport you to a jungle on the left side of the world/right side of the world? Or just the left side of the surface jungle and the right side of the surface jungle?

Back
Top Bottom