tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I have a question, does the jungle teleporter for the pip boy/potion teleport you to a jungle on the left side of the world/right side of the world? Or just the left side of the surface jungle and the right side of the surface jungle?
It teleports you to one specific type of plants which is growing only in Jungle.
[doublepost=1545446053,1545445884][/doublepost]
Hey, I'm having a crash.

When trying to use the pip-boy 4000 to teleport anywhere other than home (all other features work fine), it does a soft crash, causing this report:

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at AlchemistNPC.Items.TeleportClass.HandleHellTeleportLeft(Player player, Boolean syncData) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Items\ThoriumCombination.cs:line 21
at AlchemistNPC.Items.TeleportClass.TeleportPlayer(Int32 teleportType, Boolean syncData, Int32 whoAmI) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Items\TempleTeleportationPotion.cs:line 23
at AlchemistNPC.Items.TeleportClass.HandleTeleport(Int32 teleportType, Boolean forceHandle, Int32 whoAmI) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Items\TeleportClass.cs:line 342
at AlchemistNPC.Interface.PipBoyTPMenu.PlayButtonClicked4(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Interface\ShopChangeUI.cs:line 153
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at AlchemistNPC.AlchemistNPC.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\AlchemistNPC.cs:line 1012
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
Top of spoiler

when I then try to go back into the game in the same session, it hard crashes to desktop with a report I can't copy or find anywhere.

I'm playing a modded v1.3.5.2, here's my modlist:

tModLoader v0.10.1.5
Teleporters unchained v1.1
imksushi Name Pack v0.2.0
" Data Packs v1.0.1
Infinity v19.0
helpful hotkeys 1.5.5
begone evil v1.0.1
chatsheet v0.5.0.1
wmitf 2.6
veinminer 1.3.0.5
boss checklist 0.2
Alchemist NPC 8.1
Calamity 1.4.0.2
Yet another boss health bar 1.3.2
magic storage 0.4.3.3
wing slot 1.6.2
shorter respawn time 0.2.5
Terraria Overhaul 3.2.2
Top of spoiler

I hope you can help. thanks in advance!

EDIT: Can confirm it only happens with the options that have a left and a right side, I can teleport to the Dungeon and the temple sucessfully
MP, SP? Tried without other mods loaded?

Hi, been using your mods for a while and i really enjoy the updates coming out. I came here with a question though, concerning the BloodThirsty Blade. I created it and started using it but the damage doesn't seem to increase. Furthermore just to see if it was something else I have killed 3 Vanilla Bosses with it and have not seen any growth. Did i misunderstand the description of it? As in i have to enter hard mode for it's stats to start going up?

Thank you for Reading

Hi, been using your mods for a while and i really enjoy the updates coming out. I came here with a question though, concerning the BloodThirsty Blade. I created it and started using it but the damage doesn't seem to increase. Furthermore just to see if it was something else I have killed 3 Vanilla Bosses with it and have not seen any growth. Did i misunderstand the description of it? As in i have to enter hard mode for it's stats to start going up?

Thank you for Reading
It should grow up damage after each 50-100 kills. (Or 2-3 bosses excluding King Slime). King Slime gives much lower boost. Damage is capped between modes (36 prehm, 99 preml)

Hey uh, I've run into a problem with the bloodthirsty blade. It won't upgrade when im in a steam server im hosting but when i go to single player it upgrades no problem. Is there any way to fix this or is that a bug?

Hey uh, I've run into a problem with the bloodthirsty blade. It won't upgrade when im in a steam server im hosting but when i go to single player it upgrades no problem. Is there any way to fix this or is that a bug?
Guess this is a bug... But it is really strange because it worked just fine for me. Will check.

Update v8.2
-Lowered prices for potions (2x multiplier by default and just +2x with Revengeance).
-Added way for getting Alchemist Charm from Alchemist.
-Now consumed Autoinjector doubles activated buffs durations.
-Now Bill Cipher gives permanent "Demon Slayer" buff to all players in MP.
-Reworked Laoskadyn's projectile for a bit.
-Reworked Tritantrum's projectile.
-Reworked XtraT electric beam and Electrocute effect.
-Some of the modded music boxes are now available in Hardmode.
-New sprites for both Pip-Boy's.
-Fixed Last Tantrum exploit in Bill Cipher boss battle.
-Fixed Target Dummy were moving while being inflicted with Electrocute debuff.
-Fixed special crafts of NPCs (Jeweler, Alchemist, Explorer).
-Fixed some crashes with reforging tokens.
-Fixed Pip-Boy's crash in Cheat Sheet item browser.
-Fixed some MP issues with variables.

Hey, I really enjoy using this mod, however I would like to request an update (if possible) for the Lite version. It still has the NON-CALAMITY BUFF POTION line on the potions, and its just a minor annoyance. I understand if it isn't a big enough thing to update over.

how do all the stats on the pip boy work? if i can't equip the item then how do i get all of them?

Ok so weird bug: The Cera Sumat Holy Avenger sword, whenever your in a shop menu and you hover pass the item it instantly crashes you. pls fix.

Ok so weird bug: The Cera Sumat Holy Avenger sword, whenever your in a shop menu and you hover pass the item it instantly crashes you. pls fix.
Too many modifiers on weapon.
Game have a limit of lines which item may have.

im running into a weird issue where it doesnt teleport to left or right beach (the teleport potion or the pip boy 4k), ocean part works fine, also when running with calamity it wont teleport you to the side that the abyss is on (figured i would let you know, not really major since the ocean teleport on the other side of the abyss works and dungeon teleport works)

this is on MP with calamity, hero, terraria overhaul, magic storage, recipe browser, yet another boss health bar, and lumberjack npc (added the mods that i dont think would affect it but wanted to be complete, also all updated)

im running into a weird issue where it doesnt teleport to left or right beach (the teleport potion or the pip boy 4k), ocean part works fine, also when running with calamity it wont teleport you to the side that the abyss is on (figured i would let you know, not really major since the ocean teleport on the other side of the abyss works and dungeon teleport works)

this is on MP with calamity, hero, terraria overhaul, magic storage, recipe browser, yet another boss health bar, and lumberjack npc (added the mods that i dont think would affect it but wanted to be complete, also all updated)
Beach Teleporter teleports you to leftest (or rightest) palm. If there are no Palms, then it will not teleport you anywhere.
Ocean Teleporter teleports you to leftest or rightest Coral (if I am not wrong), so if there are no corals on abyss side, then it will drop you to other side.
MP is buggy thing overall now. But I am pretty sure that Teleporter potions should work fine.

Hey, I just wanted to say, I also confirm that the bloodthirsty blade isn't getting any buffs on multiplayer. At first I thought it was because my gf wasn't getting the last hit with it, but after trying alone with various monsters and bosses, I can confirm it's not getting any increase in damage. It's quite a shame, it's such a beautiful weapon.

Hey, I just wanted to say, I also confirm that the bloodthirsty blade isn't getting any buffs on multiplayer. At first I thought it was because my gf wasn't getting the last hit with it, but after trying alone with various monsters and bosses, I can confirm it's not getting any increase in damage. It's quite a shame, it's such a beautiful weapon.
It requires about 100 basic mobs kills to increase damage by 1 (except blue slimes ofc). With bosses - less kills, from 5 to 2, depending on boss.
About MP... I will check but I am pretty sure that this thing should work.

Does it require the player get the last hit? Or just participate in the fight?

What confuses me is she's been playing with it for hours and had no damage increase. Even tried to have her solo an Eye in case it was a last hit thing but no luck

Last edited:
Does it require the player get the last hit? Or just participate in the fight?

What confuses me is she's been playing with it for hours and had no damage increase. Even tried to have her solo an Eye in case it was a last hit thing but no luck
Unless something is broken in current build (I assume so, because all special MP drops (like Hate Vials) are broken), YOU need to kill enemy with this weapon in hand.
I may suggest you to grind some weak mobs with both characters and with Bloodthirsty Blades in hands. Pretty sure that it would be bugging (like only 1 would take boost after killing like 100+ enemies, no matter who exactly was killing them). Hope that this would be fixed in the next build.

Hi, I was wondering if this mod modifies the ennemy spawn rate of the pillar event? It seems to have dramatically increased recently and I'm wondering what mod may cause this? I'm also using Terraria Overhaul so this may come from there too. Strange thing is that I already did those pillars several time and the spawn rate wasn't altered. What may cause this?
Thanks for your time

Hi, I was wondering if this mod modifies the ennemy spawn rate of the pillar event? It seems to have dramatically increased recently and I'm wondering what mod may cause this? I'm also using Terraria Overhaul so this may come from there too. Strange thing is that I already did those pillars several time and the spawn rate wasn't altered. What may cause this?
Thanks for your time
Well, nothing in mod is increasing spawn rates naturally. Unless you are using specific potion (Battle Potion, Zerg Potion) or other thing (Battle Cry f.e.), which is increasing spawnrate. Also, I think that Overhaul (and Calamity) may do something with spawnrates.

Back
Top Bottom