• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v8.0

Jabberwocky

Skeletron Prime
Не пойму, каким образом Ювелир может помочь с записками? А мод очень крутой. В особенности уникальными айтемами
Gather sets of three notes (like, if I recall correctly, the note from Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, and Skeletron) to the Jeweler and you can ask about them. The Jeweler will combine them into another readable note.

Anomic

Terrarian
I'm playing with Alchemist NPC with other mods, Calamity, Thorium etc. I just recently got the Paradise Lost armour set but every time I put on the entire set I can't move my Character just freezes and I can't move can anyone help me

VVV101

Plantera
Guys, read previous messages or check 1st post.
It clearly says: update Calamity mod to 1.4.2.105.
Latest Calamity mod update is not in Mod Browser, it is on Calamity mod Discord.

Drogoroth

Terrarian
Calamity mod is running latest manual downloaded version from discord as is this mod. all combination potions for some reason have "petrified" debuff hidden in them.
Will repeat in-case it was missed, both Calamity and this mod are at the latest downloaded version and the only ones active.
Will also add, mod browser versions and manual installation version methods both are causing this problem for me.

VVV101

Plantera
Calamity mod is running latest manual downloaded version from discord as is this mod. all combination potions for some reason have "petrified" debuff hidden in them.
Will repeat in-case it was missed, both Calamity and this mod are at the latest downloaded version and the only ones active.
Will also add, mod browser versions and manual installation version methods both are causing this problem for me.
Make sure that versions are AlchemistNPC v8.8/Lite 1.6.2 and Calamity is exactly 1.4.2.105.
Also, tModloader version.
And if you are on MAC, I can't help here.

Drogoroth

Terrarian
I'm on PC. I can confirm, again... both are up. to. date. as mentioned. versions you stated and my versions I'm looking at, are the same. the only difference in my response here and the prior report, is confirming i'm on PC. I will also add in, my friend who is also plays terraria confirmed this issue is occuring for them too which should imply more emphasis to an issue with the mod itself. The only combination potion that does not petrify the imbiber is the tanking ones. the offensive ones like mage, summoning, rangers are causing the problem.
will clarify, again, my versions match your stated versions prior.
Edited addition: Tmod is the latest release v0.11.5.

Jabberwocky

Skeletron Prime
I'm on PC. I can confirm, again... both are up. to. date. as mentioned. versions you stated and my versions I'm looking at, are the same. the only difference in my response here and the prior report, is confirming i'm on PC. I will also add in, my friend who is also plays terraria confirmed this issue is occuring for them too which should imply more emphasis to an issue with the mod itself. The only combination potion that does not petrify the imbiber is the tanking ones. the offensive ones like mage, summoning, rangers are causing the problem.
will clarify, again, my versions match your stated versions prior.
Edited addition: Tmod is the latest release v0.11.5.
Deep breath, you're not a trucker on the road or a soldier in mid-ops, and the Terraria fans providing this free mod are not idiots, nor are they paid customer service.
I tried these without Calamity; no problem. Is it possible the problem is a bug... or possibly an intended feature... on Calamity's end?

On my own end... would it be possible to do some separation of Thorium Combination? It's a lot of extra stuff to craft if you're not playing a bard or healer. Although my initial question was going to be: would it be possible to remove Dash from it? The rest is inconsequential if you're not playing those classes, but Dash sends me all over the place whether I want it to or not, because I'm kind of a twitchy player. Unlike everything else in the combination, Dash effects can be actively good or bad for one's playstyle. If people want Dash, they could just make their own Kinetic potions.

VVV101

Plantera
Deep breath, you're not a trucker on the road or a soldier in mid-ops, and the Terraria fans providing this free mod are not idiots, nor are they paid customer service.
I tried these without Calamity; no problem. Is it possible the problem is a bug... or possibly an intended feature... on Calamity's end?

On my own end... would it be possible to do some separation of Thorium Combination? It's a lot of extra stuff to craft if you're not playing a bard or healer. Although my initial question was going to be: would it be possible to remove Dash from it? The rest is inconsequential if you're not playing those classes, but Dash sends me all over the place whether I want it to or not, because I'm kind of a twitchy player. Unlike everything else in the combination, Dash effects can be actively good or bad for one's playstyle. If people want Dash, they could just make their own Kinetic potions.
I think it can be done (about Dash). I don't exactly remember why I added it to combo.

About @Drogoroth situation... I am 100% sure that this is not AlchemistNPC problem.
Make sure you all have AlchemistNPC v8.8/Lite 1.6.2 and Calamity mod 1.4.2.105/Music mod from Calamity mod Discord (NOT FROM BROWSER).
I already got so many reports with the same problem and solution.
Provide a screenshots with mods loaded.

Last edited:
Top Bottom