tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Извиняюсь,что пишу очень часто и уже задолбал.Но ещё одна проблема с той же эмблемой.Радиус сбора звёзд не увеличен.
Уже исправил первую проблему. Насчёт сбора звёзд проверю.
Когда будет готова обнова, точно не знаю, много что фиксить надо.
И ничуть не задолбал. Баги же править в любом случае надо.

Спасибо.Буду ждать обновление.Ещё вопрос есть.Вот эта палка под названием "сумерки".Которая может быть и на магический урон ,и на урон в ближнем бою.Такая задумка,чтобы она не шотала боссов?)Просто я уже собирался стража темницы так убивать.)

Спасибо.Буду ждать обновление.Ещё вопрос есть.Вот эта палка под названием "сумерки".Которая может быть и на магический урон ,и на урон в ближнем бою.Такая задумка,чтобы она не шотала боссов?)Просто я уже собирался стража темницы так убивать.)
Ну, Хранителя Данжа в обычном режиме она должна валить с ударов 2-3, если я ничего не забыл.
И "палке" (хотя это вроде меч) пофиг, босс ли противник. Там лишь проверка на максимальное здоровье цели. Если оно менее или равно 10К, то урон снаряда становится равным 10К.
P.S: Вроде стандарный язык на этом форуме - всё-таки английский, так что лучше стоит перейти на него.

I do not know why this is connected, why it happened, but there is a problem. This mod, along with Clamity, adds the "Emblem of Lilith" artifact. I worked very hard. I killed the inexplicable wreckage of the sky from the guard of the dungeon. I cremated the emblem, the whole class. But the creators ... I will not say. When you attack with magic weapons, there is a huge number of bees. Even my computer with 8 GB of RAM and rx560 AMD for 4 cores can not withstand.terraria crash.Help solve the problem, mb someone knows how to change this crap, I will be grateful.(terraria multiplayer)

I've had the performance issues with the lilith emblem as well. The problem stems from the fact that the bees do not despawn outside of them colliding with an enemy or logging out of the game. Bees will stay alive in the sky, trapped in a house, etc. Even if you go to the farthest point opposite of where the bees are, when you go back, they will be there waiting for you.

I've had the performance issues with the lilith emblem as well. The problem stems from the fact that the bees do not despawn outside of them colliding with an enemy or logging out of the game. Bees will stay alive in the sky, trapped in a house, etc. Even if you go to the farthest point opposite of where the bees are, when you go back, they will be there waiting for you.
I know about this problem. Already fixed. Fix would be uploaded with next update.

Is Simple Crafting Penny just a material for crafting Materia Transmutator and cannot be used as a crafting station on its own?

Last edited:
Update v6.6
-Added Reverberation (T-04-53) EGO weapon (Crossbow) and armor set.
Available after beating any Mechanical Boss for crafting and after all mechs for buying.
-Added Laetitia (O-01-67) EGO weapon (Rifle). Can be powered up by equipping full armor set.
Available post EoW/BoC.
-Added Sephirothic Fruit, ultimate accessory for Summoners.
Increases minion damage by 10%, gives +2 max minions and minions ignore enemy invincibility frames.
-Added Life Elixir and Alchemical Bundle.
Life Elixir adds +50 to max HP permanently. Can only be used once. Would work only if you have 500+ HP.
Can be gathered from Alchemist by talking to him while having Philosopher's Stone and Alchemical Bundle.
Available post ML.
-Added Ballistic Nebular Destroyer. Post ML upgrade of Vortex Beater.
Shoots spread of Vortex Rockets.
-Added 4 more Torn Notes. Drops from Mechanical Bosses and Golem.
Also, changed some text in previous ones.
-Added Black Cat vanity set. Available from Treasure Bags in hardmode.
-Added loot tables for Recipe Browser. May be needed to delete lootcache.
-Added trails for Icedamned and Seeping Arrows.
-New sprite for Icedamned and Seeping Arrows, Divine Lava.
-Items for crafting Materia Transmutator can now be used as crafting stations.
-Fixed Moon Lord bag not appeared after beating Profaned Guardians.
-Tweaked Titan Skin potion (and Modded Tank Combination) to provide Cursed Flame/Ichor protection after beating Twins.
-Changed Dungeon Teleportation Potion to be available post Skeletron.
-Recoded Lilith Emblem. Now it releases bees around the player while using any magic weapon.
Changed recipe for a bit.
-Fixed Lilith Emblem's bees MP crashability and mana magnet effect.
-Fixed multiple drop of Torn Note 2.
-Changed icons for Skyline222 set.
-Removed abilities of Demon Altar from Wing of the World
-Fixed some typos and errors in descriptions/tooltips/dialog lines.

Back
Top Bottom