tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

-Added Life Elixir and Alchemical Bundle.
Life Elixir adds +50 to max HP permanently. Can only be used once. Would work only if you have 500+ HP.
Can be gathered from Alchemist by talking to him while having Philosopher's Stone and Alchemical Bundle.
Available post ML.
questions...
1-this wouldnt conflict with calamity life up items?
2-if the elixir increases the hp by 50 BUT only can be used once, theres gonna be another one?, because the max life (excluding calamity mod) it would be 550 and this is gonna look weird, having half of the 100 hp.

Last edited:
questions...
1-this wouldnt conflict with calamity life up items?
2-if the elixir increases the hp by 50 BUT only can be used once, theres gonna be another one?, because the max life (excluding calamity mod) it would be 550 and this is gonna look weird, having half of the 100 hp.
I am pretty sure they are compatible. And maybe there would be another thing, or I would make it usable twice. You could make multiple portions of Life Elixir for selling (they cost 1 platinum each).
EDIT: Checked. All Fruits/Berries from Calamity mod seems compatible with Life Elixir. Total HP is 750 with all Calamity HP boosters.
[doublepost=1519435918,1519435895][/doublepost]
The crafting penny includes the sawmill 2 times in the recipe?
You sure? I will check it.
EDIT: Yes, it is doubled. Will be fixed in the next update.

Last edited:
When I click the tremor button on the alchemist npc nothing happens, is this a bug?
edit: I forgot to mention I do also have tremor & heros mod installed.

Defeated Skeletron and when I try to use the Dungeon potion bought from the npc, it sends me (or I had my friend try it too) to the upper left hand corner of the entire map, out of the map and it forces you to close the game and re-open it. (doesn't even let you click and open settings or anything else.)

Defeated Skeletron and when I try to use the Dungeon potion bought from the npc, it sends me (or I had my friend try it too) to the upper left hand corner of the entire map, out of the map and it forces you to close the game and re-open it. (doesn't even let you click and open settings or anything else.)
I can't find why this ever happening. It is pretty rare bug. Could you give your modlist? And what tModloader version do you use?
Also, if you could, send your world to be sure.
EDIT: I am pretty sure this happens because of multiplayer... No more need in logs, world and else. I got this bug while tried to teleport in local server. Not sure if I ever could fix it, but I will try.
Also, if somebody asks about hash mismatch error, I could only said: "Use tModLoader 0.10.1.1 and previous version of mod". I will upload it to this post.
This is not my error. This is 0.10.1.2 problem.

Attachments

• AlchemistNPC v6.5.zip
    490.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Update v6.7
-Updated to tModLoader v0.10.1.3.
-Added Beacon and Beacon Teleportator. Available in Hardmode.
Beacon Teleportator could be bought from Alchemist.
Beacon can be crafted with Adamantium/Titanium Bar and some other stuff.
-Added new sprites for Battle, Explorer and Calamity combinations.
-Life Elixir can be used twice now (Now it is possible to make +100 max HP).
-Fixed Tremor shop of Alchemist.
-Fixed recipe of Simple Crafting Penny.

Do you believe it is safe to update Alchemist and still use it on a server?
Version 6.7 should work fine on servers with tModLoader 0.10.1.3. Dungeon Teleportation Potion cannot be used in MP. I just blocked its using while server is active.

Hello I have no clue where to find the Pink Guy's armor or can you not find it?
[doublepost=1520050347,1520050205][/doublepost]Yes, Hello where do I find the Pink Guy's Armor?? i have no clue

Hello I have no clue where to find the Pink Guy's armor or can you not find it?
[doublepost=1520050347,1520050205][/doublepost]Yes, Hello where do I find the Pink Guy's Armor?? i have no clue
Could be dropped from hardmode Treasure Bags with 1/50 chance...

This may not "mean much" but is the simple crafting penny have animation. It would be a really really nice detail to have the table animated l
Screenshot (71).png
ike it just hovering

Back
Top Bottom