tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Not quite remember all code, but isn't Meat Grinder could be bought from Architect?
Nova Fragments additions... That would be easier to disable Tremor for a bit. That is definetly Tremor addition.
I know that they're from tremor, I'm just not sure how are *your* recipes affected by *their* item. It's really weird.
Also Meat Grinders cannot be bought from the Architect NPC, weirdly. They only drop from Hardmode Crimson enemies.
Steampunker sells Blend-O-Matic and Steampunk Boiler.

I know that they're from tremor, I'm just not sure how are *your* recipes affected by *their* item. It's really weird.
Also Meat Grinders cannot be bought from the Architect NPC, weirdly. They only drop from Hardmode Crimson enemies.
Steampunker sells Blend-O-Matic and Steampunk Boiler.
This feature about Nova Pillar Fragments is definetly from Tremor. Not sure if I can do anything about that.
Checked code of Architect... He doesn't have Meat Grinder in shop. Will add it in the next update.

So, me and my friend got a bug, when we play multiplayer with this mod and he joins the server i get 50 hp. but only with this mod, as soon as he joins. when he hosts the server he get's 50 hp.

So, me and my friend got a bug, when we play multiplayer with this mod and he joins the server i get 50 hp. but only with this mod, as soon as he joins. when he hosts the server he get's 50 hp.
This problem is already fixed. Fix will come with the next update.

I can't buy the Emagled Fragmentation from the alchemist even if i have them in my inventory help pls

I can't buy the Emagled Fragmentation from the alchemist even if i have them in my inventory help pls
You need to have Otherworldly Amulet in inventory to make Emagled Fragmentations to appear in Alchemist shop. Otherworldly Amulet drops from Dungeon Guardian with 10% chance on normal mode and with 20% on expert.

Lil Problem with Multiplayer, as soon as i try to play with my friend online (hosting at steam) and signing up to my server, there is a bug/glitch. ,,Requesting World Information" gets stuck. we tried many things, removing/deactivating Mods and such things. as we tried your mod (Alchemist NPC) it suddenly worked! so yea, i think this Version of the Mod seems to cause this Problem. (Bug/Glitch happened as soon as we joined with our progressed Characters)

Hello, I'm the friend. Some more information about the issue: The world refuses to load in multiplayer (gets stuck on "Requesting World Information") - while loading single player works just fine. Removing other mods didn't work (in our modpack), until we removed Alchemist. I've found an older version between my backups - 6.5, which is working fine.
Creating new character and loading the world with him did work, so I believe there is some issue with the characters. I've tested items, transfering them, loading with/without, no success. I haven't tested it, but I believe the issue may be with item that increases stats (and was released in last few updates: 6.6 - 6.8) - which would be the Fuaran. This also applies for Life Elixir, we haven't used that though.

Some mods in the modpack: Calamity, Overhaul, Fargos, Magic storage, Imksushis and lots of smaller ones.

This is a really awesome mod that I use in all my playthroughs and hopefully I can help a little bit in case anyone else is facing similar issue.

Lil Problem with Multiplayer, as soon as i try to play with my friend online (hosting at steam) and signing up to my server, there is a bug/glitch. ,,Requesting World Information" gets stuck. we tried many things, removing/deactivating Mods and such things. as we tried your mod (Alchemist NPC) it suddenly worked! so yea, i think this Version of the Mod seems to cause this Problem. (Bug/Glitch happened as soon as we joined with our progressed Characters)
All that MP problems with Life Elixir/Fuaran (infinite Requesting World Information) are fixed in v6.9 (which could be released very soon). There was some sync problems in MP code.

I have a problem. Whenever i try to host a game (multiplayer) it stucks at ,,Requesting world information''. When I turn off your mod I can host a game normally without any errors. So basicly Im unable to play multiplayer with alchemist mod. Is there any fix for that ? Thanks in advance :D

I have a problem. Whenever i try to host a game (multiplayer) it stucks at ,,Requesting world information''. When I turn off your mod I can host a game normally without any errors. So basicly Im unable to play multiplayer with alchemist mod. Is there any fix for that ? Thanks in advance :D
Well, you could ask for beta version on DIscord. Something is still not ready for publishing.

v.6.9.1
-To prevent confusion with beta update.
v6.9
-Added Determination Blade (yes, this is Glitchtale reference).
Extractor, soul essence and hate vial are added as well for crafting DT Blade.
Available post ML.
-Added Enchanted Mirror. Remembers last recall position.
Available in early Hardmode. Requires Magic Mirror, Beacon and some other stuff.
-Added Chromatic Crystal. Post ML material.
-Added Chromovaria Bullet/Arrow. Heavy damaging post ML bullet/arrow.
Require Chromatic Crystal as material.
-Added Underworld Teleportation Potion. Teleports player to rightest Obsidian Tower.
Available after beating WoF.
-Added NON-CALAMITY BUFF POTION tooltip to AlchemistNPC buff potions.
-Added 3 more potions from Sacred Tools.
Available as certain ST bosses are defeated.
-Added Meat Grinder to Architect's 4th shop.
Some prices tweaks too.
-Lowered chances of dropping dev items from Treasure Bags.
-Moved Tremor potions to Brewer's 4th shop.
-Fixed Tremor shop of Alchemist.
-Nerfed Reverberation Repeater (had too big DPS before).
-Nerfed set bonus of Reverberation (not longer removes manacost, leaf shield lowers damage by 15% now).
-Fixed MP part of Life Elixir and Fuaran.
-Fixed strange behavior of Crystalyzed Arrow.
-Changed sprites of Builder and Fishing Combinations, Crystalyzed Arrow.
-Fixed some typos.

Even more than 400K downloads, guys! Thanks for your support!

v.6.9.1
-To prevent confusion with beta update.
v6.9
-Added Determination Blade (yes, this is Glitchtale reference).
Extractor, soul essence and hate vial are added as well for crafting DT Blade.
Available post ML.
-Added Enchanted Mirror. Remembers last recall position.
Available in early Hardmode. Requires Magic Mirror, Beacon and some other stuff.
-Added Chromatic Crystal. Post ML material.
-Added Chromovaria Bullet/Arrow. Heavy damaging post ML bullet/arrow.
Require Chromatic Crystal as material.
-Added Underworld Teleportation Potion. Teleports player to rightest Obsidian Tower.
Available after beating WoF.
-Added NON-CALAMITY BUFF POTION tooltip to AlchemistNPC buff potions.
-Added 3 more potions from Sacred Tools.
Available as certain ST bosses are defeated.
-Added Meat Grinder to Architect's 4th shop.
Some prices tweaks too.
-Lowered chances of dropping dev items from Treasure Bags.
-Moved Tremor potions to Brewer's 4th shop.
-Fixed Tremor shop of Alchemist.
-Nerfed Reverberation Repeater (had too big DPS before).
-Nerfed set bonus of Reverberation (not longer removes manacost, leaf shield lowers damage by 15% now).
-Fixed MP part of Life Elixir and Fuaran.
-Fixed strange behavior of Crystalyzed Arrow.
-Changed sprites of Builder and Fishing Combinations, Crystalyzed Arrow.
-Fixed some typos.

Even more than 400K downloads, guys! Thanks for your support!
Hi,

I want to inform you that architect is selling a flesh grinder instead of meat grinder.

Quick Question: Does the Watcher Amulet (upgrade from the Otherworldy Amulet) do anything else apart from the summon. I've noticed that it doesn't let you buy Emangled Fragments when its in your inventory, unsure whether this is a bug or not, apart from that great mod and I agree with the reverberation set nerf god damn that :red: was overpowered before lasted me all way til ML with Calamity installed as well.
12th

Quick Question: Does the Watcher Amulet (upgrade from the Otherworldy Amulet) do anything else apart from the summon. I've noticed that it doesn't let you buy Emangled Fragments when its in your inventory, unsure whether this is a bug or not, apart from that great mod and I agree with the reverberation set nerf god damn that :red: was overpowered before lasted me all way til ML with Calamity installed as well.
12th
Watcher Amulet also allows to buy Flask of Rainbows from Young Brewer. It inflicts Ichor, Betsy's Curse, Corrosion (crazy damaging debuff), Daybroken and Shadowflame.
Well, I think this is not a bug that you can't buy them with Watcher Amulet (since Otherworldly Amulet is easy to obtain).

Ahhhh, I was not aware of that, since I use the Auto-Injector I haven't opened the Young Brewer's shop in a while, and yeah the Otherworldly Amulet is easyish to obtain, its just time consuming hoiking around ;). Thanks for the help

Edit: Also the The Determination Blade might do when with a visual indicator (like a bar or something) to show the Hate meter. If i understand it correctly it sort of works like Rage for Revergence Calamity except it gains stuff by dealing damage?

Ahhhh, I was not aware of that, since I use the Auto-Injector I haven't opened the Young Brewer's shop in a while, and yeah the Otherworldly Amulet is easyish to obtain, its just time consuming hoiking around ;). Thanks for the help

Edit: Also the The Determination Blade might do when with a visual indicator (like a bar or something) to show the Hate meter. If i understand it correctly it sort of works like Rage for Revergence Calamity except it gains stuff by dealing damage?
Nope. You are getting Hate Buff (it can be hard to seen, smiling face on black/gray background) when you are hitting enemies. Buff is just an indicator. Nothing more, no stats boost (yet).
When you have this buff, just make right click to release powerful projectile.
Also, DT blade has specific projectiles:
DT blade can shoot 8 different projectiles.
They have an order.
Determination (RED) (deals 6666 damage to target if target has 6666 or less hp).
Perseverance (PURPLE) (Pierces 10 times).
Justice (YELLOW) (Spreads, explodes on hit)
Bravery (ORANGE) (Spreads, homes to enemies)
Patience (LIGHT BLUE) (Paralyze enemy for a short time)
Integrity (BLUE) (Applies heavy damaging debuff)
Kindness (GREEN) (Heals player for 5 HP)
Hate is projectile on right click.
Hate (GRAY/BLACK) (Special projectile, homes to enemies, has huge penetration, ignores enemy invincibility frames, slow)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom