tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Spawn conditions for Operator NPC?
She comes after beating EoW/BoC and when Wing of the World is inside suitable housing.
Wing of the World is crafting station for this equipment. Available after beating EoW/BoC. Requires some Shadow Scales/Tissue Samples and wood.

Hey VVV, I found a bug with the Determination Blade, it won't work with a weapon rack (like the stock vanilla one). It sorta breaks the rack's model and then when you try to retrieve the Blade it disappears.

Hey VVV, I found a bug with the Determination Blade, it won't work with a weapon rack (like the stock vanilla one). It sorta breaks the rack's model and then when you try to retrieve the Blade it disappears.
It's the bug of tmodloader friend it usually does this with modded weapons.

I have a question. Pink guy's suit is dropping from extreme world treasure bags, yeah? And if so, does it drop from hardmode bosses bags or from all of them?

I have a question. Pink guy's suit is dropping from extreme world treasure bags, yeah? And if so, does it drop from hardmode bosses bags or from all of them?
Expert Mode Treasure Bags. From any treasure bag in hardmode. ~1/60 chance.

Would you mind putting the non-alchemist npc things (everything that isnt the Jeweler, Alchemist, Brewer) into a separate mod? I only use this mod for those npcs, and its a bit annoying to have all these meme things that I would personally like to not have in my game.

This may or may not be a bug, but is the item "special crafting point" supposed to also count as an ancient manipulator since it does not contain it in its crafting recipe?

with crafting point.png

without crafting point.png

It seems that there's still an issue with the Lilith Emblem in MP. I'm using the latest versions of tmodloader and AlchemistNPC (along with several other mods, including Calamity) and still getting the bug where the bees don't spawn if I'm near my teammates in MP - I have to be quite a distance away and wait a while before they start working again, and they often still won't work at all.

As soon as everyone leaves, it works properly again. :confused:

It seems that there's still an issue with the Lilith Emblem in MP. I'm using the latest versions of tmodloader and AlchemistNPC (along with several other mods, including Calamity) and still getting the bug where the bees don't spawn if I'm near my teammates in MP - I have to be quite a distance away and wait a while before they start working again, and they often still won't work at all.

As soon as everyone leaves, it works properly again. :confused:
This thing is known as buggy in MP. If I will figure out, how to fix it, then it would work fine.
I know about that issue.

When I use this mod in a multiplayer server, the first person to join the server gets 100 max mana every time a new person joins the server. At least, that's how I think it's working. This max mana doesn't go away, and it's kind of messing with the balance of the game. I've tested it with just this mod installed, and it still happens.

When I use this mod in a multiplayer server, the first person to join the server gets 100 max mana every time a new person joins the server. At least, that's how I think it's working. This max mana doesn't go away, and it's kind of messing with the balance of the game. I've tested it with just this mod installed, and it still happens.
Would be fixed in new version... MP issues.

Chromovaria arrows deal less dps then crystalyzed arrows, but don't cause frame drop, should get slight buff maybe?(Edit: or "nerf" crystalyzed abit to balance idk - just testing on some bosses like ML/Duke/Golem/Calamity post-ml and crystal was killing faster with phantasm)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom