tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I cant craft the lunar cultist mask :( they keep dropping different one

Attachments

• 20171107201353_1.jpg
    20171107201353_1.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 653
I cant craft the lunar cultist mask :( they keep dropping different one
It is uncraftable... You need to be really lucky to get it from Lunatic Cultist boss. All other masks which could be bought or crafted will not fit into this recipe.
P.S: I am really thinking about allowing to use any cultist mask for this recipe. What do you think?:)
I was pretty annoyed when I finally got it from 6th.

It is uncraftable... You need to be really lucky to get it from Lunatic Cultist boss. All other masks which could be bought or crafted will not fit into this recipe.
P.S: I am really thinking about allowing to use any cultist mask for this recipe. What do you think?:)

I think there was an mod that allowed you to make the mask.

i totally gonna support that...the mask is totally too rare to get..but i support what ever your decision is

just that it keep dropping difference mask name but the same appearance..i thought i miss something

Upgrade v4.9.1
-Fixed 4th Brewer shop.
-Renamed Unknocking Potion.
-Now Masks Bundle recipe can use any vanilla Cultist Mask.
-New Masks Bundle sprite (~ Zelda reference)
-Explorer, Builder and Fishing combinations effects are now contained in a single buff, just like the others.

Upgrade v4.9.1
-Fixed 4th Brewer shop.
-Renamed Unknocking Potion.
-Now Masks Bundle recipe can use any vanilla Cultist Mask.
-New Masks Bundle sprite (~ Zelda reference)
-Explorer, Builder and Fishing combinations effects are now contained in a single buff, just like the others.

You mentioned that the Rampage Components needed the Mask Bundle.
There is a severe lack of reason why the Mask Bundle would be needed.

You mentioned that the Rampage Components needed the Mask Bundle.
There is a severe lack of reason why the Mask Bundle would be needed.
Drop chance of Lunatic Cultist Mask could be too unholy to deal with it. So, hoods from Clothier would fit in recipe too now.

Update v4.9.2
-Added Artificial Altar. Maded with Ebon/Crimstone, Deathweeds, Rotten Chunks/Vertebras, some Thorns and Battle potions on Demon/Crimson Altar.
-Changed Jeweler's conditions for Rubies and Diamonds to defeat EoW/BoC.
-New phrases for Alchemist and Brewer during invasions and Blood Moon.

Also, guys... Thank you for 200K downloads!

Update v4.9.2
-Added Artificial Altar. Maded with Ebon/Crimstone, Deathweeds, Rotten Chunks/Vertebras, some Thorns and Battle potions on Demon/Crimson Altar.
-Changed Jeweler's conditions for Rubies and Diamonds to defeat EoW/BoC.
-New phrases for Alchemist and Brewer during invasions and Blood Moon.

Also, guys... Thank you for 200K downloads!
Thats how you know that you made a succesfull mod my friend.

Just killed the Dungeon Guardian and... well... what an interesting mount... Isn't all that great (fall damage and really no other traits) but still funny as hell. Awesome work!

Just killed the Dungeon Guardian and... well... what an interesting mount... Isn't all that great (fall damage and really no other traits) but still funny as hell. Awesome work!
Actually, fall damage should be at 1 for maximum. And this mount gives +10 defence & 10% endurance while active.

Just a thought, but does anyone know how to make secondary shops for npcs? (Coding) and could they either tell me how or just send code how? I'm just helping out a friend making a mod.

Just a thought, but does anyone know how to make secondary shops for npcs? (Coding) and could they either tell me how or just send code how? I'm just helping out a friend making a mod.
You could extract mod and look to Alchemist code.

Update v5.0
-Reworked Rainbow flask. Now it simply increases DPS by ~1K and cuts 60 defense from enemy.
-Added tier 2 Otherworldly Amulet. It's called "Watcher Amulet". Allows to buy Flasks of Rainbow from Young Brewer.
Also working as Sentry Minion. More than 1 cannot be summoned.
Can be crafted with Otherworldly Amulet, some hardmode and luminite bars and ore and 20 of each fragments.
Can be used to make Autoinjector.
-Added Clairvoyance buff (Crystal Ball) to Mage Combination. Cost increased.
-Fallen Stars and Pink Gel are avaible in Alchemist shop after beating EoW/BoC.
-Brewer's 2nd and 3rd shops are changed their places.
-Brewer's 2nd shop now contains all potions, added by this mod.
-All Brewer's shops now has headings (Vanilla, Mod/Thorium/Calamity/RG, MorePotions, UnuBattleRods/Tacklebox)
-Fixed party hat for Alchemist, Brewer and Jeweler.
-Changed NPC naming from "the Alchemist" to "Alchemist". NPC needs to be resummoned.

is it just me of i cant seem to cancel the Rainbow flasks effect by right clicking it anymore?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom