tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

uh, I read a couple replies and could not find how to make them move in can you please tell me?
Firstly, you need Wing of the World to make EGO equipment. Just put some Shadow Scale/Tissue Sample to Guide.
After beating Eater/Brain you could make handgun "The Beak". Same with Scales/Tissues
After beating Mechanical Bosses you could make "Grinder MK4" spear. Put any boss soul to Guide.
After beating ML you could craft "Justitia" armor and sword. Just put solar fragment to Guide.
And "Magic Bullet" rifle needs Sniper Rifle and some endgame bars.

I found a small bug. Builder Combination buff has the tooltip of Explorer Combination.
Also it would be nice if the Summoner Combination included Wrath potion.

I found a small bug. Builder Combination buff has the tooltip of Explorer Combination.
Also it would be nice if the Summoner Combination included Wrath potion.
Why not? It has some point.
And thanks for finding the bug.

Update v5.8
-Added Laetitia EGO armor and weapon/accessory. Avaible after beating Skeletron Prime.
-Added Wrath potion to Summoner Combination. Same buff stacking rules as before.
-Fixed and nerfed Crystalyzed Arrows.
-Fixed some descriptions.

Am I the first one to notice that none of the NPCs can pass through a door?
All of them are 4 blocks tall
Fix please?
Really? Will check and if so... Will fix.
EDIT:
Update v5.8.1
-Fixed NPCs size. They couldn't go through doors before.

Last edited:
Can you please add support for Tremor and Wildlife potions support,and add Thorium Opal to Jeweler shop?And can you please ask Jofairden to fix that bug that appeared then you tried to code alchemic damage to corrosive flask?

now they can but party hats go on their faces ._.
Fixed. Thanks for reporting.
Can you please add support for Tremor and Wildlife potions support,and add Thorium Opal to Jeweler shop?And can you please ask Jofairden to fix that bug that appeared then you tried to code alchemic damage to corrosive flask?
About Tremor... Doesn't want to work with adaptation of Alchemic damage anymore. So, no.
All else... Check in changelog.
Update v5.9
-Added "Opened can of Wellcheers" Vending Machine.
Can be crafted after beating Mechanical Bosses.
Produces 4 types of Soda.
-Added Solemn Vow, EGO weapon of "Funeral of the Dead Butterflies".
Can be crafted before fighting Mechanical Bosses.
-Added 5th shop to Brewer (Tremor/Wildlife).
-Added Opals from Thorium Mod to Jeweler. Avaible after beating EoW/BoC.
-Improved "Wing of the World" sprite.
-Fixed Party Hat problem again :()

Update v5.9.1
-Added Vicious/Vile Mushrooms to Alchemist shop.
Available after beating EoW/BoC.
-Changed value of town NPCs damage for pre-hardmode, hardmode and after beating Moon Lord.
-Added full support for Russian language. Big thanks to somebody0214#2327 and DESPERATION#4629 for testing.
First GIF: 'Opened can of Wellcheers' Vending Machine.
Second GIF: Laetitia. Little Witch Monster.
Third GIF: Justitia Sword and set. Grinder MK4. Magic Bullet. Solemn Vow. The Beak.
demogif.gif
demogif2.gif

demogif3.gif

Update v5.9.1
First GIF: 'Opened can of Wellcheers' Vending Machine.
Second GIF: Laetitia. Little Witch Monster.
Third GIF: Justitia Sword and set. Grinder MK4. Magic Bullet. Solemn Vow. The Beak.
View attachment 191522View attachment 191523
View attachment 191524
If you don't mind, I feel inclined to point out some issues with some of these sprites, mostly due to a lack of uniformity with the art style of Terraria. Many of these items are either far more hi-res or low-res than the standard art style used by the game (and most mods). The vending machine should be twice as pixelated as it is. The spider minion looks like it should be half the size (unless it gets completely resprited... but making it half its current size should look fine). All of the weapons look 200%-300% as large as they should be, especially the handguns (which is more of a size issue than style for the most part). You may not agree with all of these adjustments, but imo graphical inconsistencies like these can drastically hurt a mod, and aren't really seen in top mods like Thorium and the like. Fortunately all of these should be very quick improvements to make.

That being said, I follow your work very closely and love nearly everything this mod adds -- for its ease-of-use but also depth it adds to the game. So I just want to see this mod be as high-quality as it can be. It's otherwise extremely well done, and your frequent updates and improvements are always appreciated. :)

If you don't mind, I feel inclined to point out some issues with some of these sprites, mostly due to a lack of uniformity with the art style of Terraria. Many of these items are either far more hi-res or low-res than the standard art style used by the game (and most mods). The vending machine should be twice as pixelated as it is. The spider minion looks like it should be half the size (unless it gets completely resprited... but making it half its current size should look fine). All of the weapons look 200%-300% as large as they should be, especially the handguns (which is more of a size issue than style for the most part). You may not agree with all of these adjustments, but imo graphical inconsistencies like these can drastically hurt a mod, and aren't really seen in top mods like Thorium and the like. Fortunately all of these should be very quick improvements to make.

That being said, I follow your work very closely and love nearly everything this mod adds -- for its ease-of-use but also depth it adds to the game. So I just want to see this mod be as high-quality as it can be. It's otherwise extremely well done, and your frequent updates and improvements are always appreciated. :)
Pistols are just the same size as vanilla handgun. Same with Magic Bullet. Vending Machine has some differences from Terraria pixel style (mostly on FREE). Shading should be right. Grinder MK4 too. All else surely follows Terraria pixel style.
Spider base is same as vanilla Spider minion, but with 2x sprite size. And then recolored. Should follow Terraria pixel rule for sure.

I guess it wasn't the mod, my character just broke and just can't buy anything anymore, I tested with other characters and they were fine, it's just my character...
any way to fix this?

I guess it wasn't the mod, my character just broke and just can't buy anything anymore, I tested with other characters and they were fine, it's just my character...
any way to fix this?
I don't think so. Dunno what cause this error.

Added selling conditions for NPCs to first post of thread.
Same thing is placed on Discord channel #npcs_conditions.

Back
Top Bottom