tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Just a little update:
Update v6.3
-New sprite for Cursed Ice by Sad#0216.
-Fixed spawning conditions of Operator.
-Added Ninja Focus and Nightmare Fuel potions from Sacred Tools to Brewer's 5th shop.
Ninja Focus is available after beating EoC.
Nightmare Fuel is available after beating Abaddon.
-Added new lines for Calamity mod to Operator.

so i just bought the ego set right after killing the skeleton. laetitia set. the set bonus says it allows to summon the little witch from the gift. how do i summon her and what is the gift

so i just bought the ego set right after killing the skeleton. laetitia set. the set bonus says it allows to summon the little witch from the gift. how do i summon her and what is the gift
Gift is available after beating Mechanical Bosses. Crafts with Spider Fangs, Silk, Souls of Fright.
Without gift it is just strong defensive armor with boost for 1 minion.

Where do you get the otherworldly amulet? I've heard you are supposed to kill the Dungeon Guardian, and the tooltip in the item browser seems to say the same thing, but I killed it, and all it dropped were a bone key a 5 emagled fragments. Is it not a 100% drop chance? I cheated one in using CheatSheet, but I think it might be a little visually bugged if you use it by hand.
20180201224659_1.jpg

Where do you get the otherworldly amulet? I've heard you are supposed to kill the Dungeon Guardian, and the tooltip in the item browser seems to say the same thing, but I killed it, and all it dropped were a bone key a 5 emagled fragments. Is it not a 100% drop chance? I cheated one in using CheatSheet, but I think it might be a little visually bugged if you use it by hand.
View attachment 192929
10% in normal worlds and 20% on expert. What version of mod do you use? I am pretty sure I haven't touched its code to make this mess.
EDIT: This bug happens only if you use it in hands. Don't know how to fix it yet.

Last edited:
Hmm, so, i've killed the golen. Wasn't the jeweler supposed to be selling life fruits?? Or he only sells them on multiplayer??

Update v6.4
-Merged with Builder NPC mod by somebody0214#2327.
Added Architect NPC. Sell various blocks and furniture.
Comes when you have at least 1 any NPC.
-Added mage ultimate accessory, Lilith Emblem.
Combines effects of Eye of the Golem, Celestial Emblem, Mana Flower and Mana Regeneration Band and gives +50 max mana.
Also, releases cluster of deadly bees on every magical weapon shot. Will not work with some specific weapons.
-Added warrior/thrower ultimate accessory, Bast's Scroll.
Gives Master Ninja abilities, increases melee/throwing damage/crit by 15%, adds 5 defense, reduces damage taken by 10%.
Attacks destroys enemy defense totally, throwing weapons goes through tiles, allows you to jump 3 times.
Crafting recipe could vary depending on enabled mods.
-Added Zen Potion from Calamity to Brewer's 2nd shop.
-Added potions from Spirit, Cristilium and Expanded Sentries mods to Brewer's 5th shop.

Update v6.4
-Merged with Builder NPC mod by somebody0214#2327.
Added Architect NPC. Sell various blocks and furniture.
Comes when you have at least 1 any NPC.
-Added mage ultimate accessory, Lilith Emblem.
Combines effects of Eye of the Golem, Celestial Emblem, Mana Flower and Mana Regeneration Band and gives +50 max mana.
Also, releases cluster of deadly bees on every magical weapon shot. Will not work with some specific weapons.
-Added warrior/thrower ultimate accessory, Bast's Scroll.
Gives Master Ninja abilities, increases melee/throwing damage/crit by 15%, adds 5 defense, reduces damage taken by 10%.
Attacks destroys enemy defense totally, throwing weapons goes through tiles, allows you to jump 3 times.
Crafting recipe could vary depending on enabled mods.
-Added Zen Potion from Calamity to Brewer's 2nd shop.
-Added potions from Spirit, Cristilium and Expanded Sentries mods to Brewer's 5th shop.
So i don't know if this was intended, but the Lilith emblem isn't using mana pots when i run out of mana. I have tried a few weapons and none of them worked. BTW i really like this mod. It has helped me in expert calamity a lot.

So i don't know if this was intended, but the Lilith emblem isn't using mana pots when i run out of mana. I have tried a few weapons and none of them worked. BTW i really like this mod. It has helped me in expert calamity a lot.
Need to check that. I am pretty sure all worked.
EDIT: That part in code is missing somehow. Will fix it soon.

Would you consider moving the Architect NPC to spawn far later than one of the first NPC's to show up? Seems a bit cheat-y to have access to so many materials without having to work for it so early-on. I'd spawn him no sooner than the start of hardmode, if not sometime after mech bosses or Plantera. While much of this mod is about ease of use, not having to mine for materials so early doesn't seem right.

Also, regardless of the Architect himself -- have you ever considered making configurable settings for how NPC's spawn from this mod via .json file? Whether it be changing when each one spawns, or to keep things simpler having the option to enable/disable each NPC from this mod to spawn, I'm sure users of this mod would love such customization as a feature -- especially as the list of NPC's grows.

Regardless, thanks again for the great mod and its many updates!

Would you consider moving the Architect NPC to spawn far later than one of the first NPC's to show up? Seems a bit cheat-y to have access to so many materials without having to work for it so early-on. I'd spawn him no sooner than the start of hardmode, if not sometime after mech bosses or Plantera. While much of this mod is about ease of use, not having to mine for materials so early doesn't seem right.

Also, regardless of the Architect himself -- have you ever considered making configurable settings for how NPC's spawn from this mod via .json file? Whether it be changing when each one spawns, or to keep things simpler having the option to enable/disable each NPC from this mod to spawn, I'm sure users of this mod would love such customization as a feature -- especially as the list of NPC's grows.

Regardless, thanks again for the great mod and its many updates!
NPC spawn customisation could be not easy... Disabling NPC spawn is much easier.
After talking with my Co-authors, we decided to move it not earlier than post EoW/Skeletron. Exact point is still in discussions.

Back
Top Bottom