tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Probably a dumb question but how do i acquire the Otherworldly Amulet? I went to a different world and killed the Dungeon Guardian (our main world was in hardmode already) but only recieved 5 of the things i need to buy from the alchemist instead of the Amulet itself. Unless i'm reading something wrong, it's supposed to drop from him correct?

Probably a dumb question but how do i acquire the Otherworldly Amulet? I went to a different world and killed the Dungeon Guardian (our main world was in hardmode already) but only recieved 5 of the things i need to buy from the alchemist instead of the Amulet itself. Unless i'm reading something wrong, it's supposed to drop from him correct?
Otherworldly Amulet drops from Dungeon Guardian with 10% on normal mode and with 20% on expert.

10% huh? Gotcha. Thanks

if you have fargos mod you can summon dungeon guardian on day even on hardmode, but the amulet as VVV101 says even on expert I have to kill (if the RNG is a troll 20 guardians) so make sure to have an arena for him or a hoik arena

Hey so there is a bug with the Lilith Emblem in multiplayer. I play with my friend on a server (We tried steam server and tmodloader server) and it does not want to spawn bees. I can spawn them just fine on the server when I'm just there by myself on the server but the second my friend joins the bees stop spawning. It's not the weapon obviously because they spawn fine when my friend isn't on. Also in our last playthrough, for some reason he was having the same bug but somehow we got it to work in multiplayer. Last time we were using Thorium. This time we kept all mods and replaced Thorium with Calamity but I don't think these mods are causing the issue. I think it's just a multiplayer bug and we somehow got lucky and the bees worked one time.

Hey so there is a bug with the Lilith Emblem in multiplayer. I play with my friend on a server (We tried steam server and tmodloader server) and it does not want to spawn bees. I can spawn them just fine on the server when I'm just there by myself on the server but the second my friend joins the bees stop spawning. It's not the weapon obviously because they spawn fine when my friend isn't on. Also in our last playthrough, for some reason he was having the same bug but somehow we got it to work in multiplayer. Last time we were using Thorium. This time we kept all mods and replaced Thorium with Calamity but I don't think these mods are causing the issue. I think it's just a multiplayer bug and we somehow got lucky and the bees worked one time.
You are using latest version of mod? And latest tModLoader?
I am not that good with MP code... Bees disappears exactly when 2nd player joins?

You are using latest version of mod? And latest tModLoader?
I am not that good with MP code... Bees disappears exactly when 2nd player joins?
I am indeed using the latest version and they don't necessarily disappear when he joins, they just stop spawning from me. My friend can see them until they dissipate. It's really weird but I got the bees to work again last night but there aren't as many... I mean they are really good regardless but what I did was I didn't shoot a single magic weapon when I joined the server until I got really far away from my friend and spawn then I started shooting and it worked, even when my friend got close they were still working. It was weird because the bees stutter. It's like they come out in waves. Probably just slight server lag but I don't personally care about the less bees thing but it's really weird to get this to work.

Hi there,
So with the Emagled Fragments aside from killing Dungeon Guardian is there any other ways of obtaining them??
There is an amulet you get from the Dungeon Guardian which is a 10% drop chance on normal mode and 20% on Expert. If the amulet is in your inventory, you can talk to the Alchemist and buy The Fragmentation.

Hey, havent seen it mentioned anywhere here but i have a friend using the twilight sword and it floods our chat with a message in blue saying "damage type changed to melee". Is this just a problem due to being in multiplayer or is it something that can be fixed?

Attachments

• melee damage.png
    melee damage.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 257
Hey, havent seen it mentioned anywhere here but i have a friend using the twilight sword and it floods our chat with a message in blue saying "damage type changed to melee". Is this just a problem due to being in multiplayer or is it something that can be fixed?
Multiplayer problem. No sure if I can fix it.
All except for the Yharim buff.
Will check. It is really strange.
EDIT: All work fine in the latest build. Yharim's Stimulants appears when I am using Calamity Combination.
Are you used it by hand or by quickbuff? Seems to work both ways.

Multiplayer problem. No sure if I can fix it.

Will check. It is really strange.
EDIT: All work fine in the latest build. Yharim's Stimulants appears when I am using Calamity Combination.
Are you used it by hand or by quickbuff? Seems to work both ways.
No, I meant like, I only seem to get the Yharim buff, none of the others.

Back
Top Bottom